Today at a special event in Mumbai, the incredible brass statue of the late Yash Chopra for the Bollywood Walk of Fame was revealed.
Pamela Chopra, along with son Uday, were there at Yrf studios to unveil the statue, which will take its place on the walk on February 15th. The statue joins Raj Kapoor, Shammi Kapoor and Dev Anand’s statues as well as the hand prints of stars like Anupam Kher, Ranbir Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Sri Devi and more on the path located along the Bandra Bandstand promenade.
Talking about the legendary director, Mrs. Chopra said, “Yashji was a dreamer. He was a man who didn’t just make romantic movies or romanced cinema, he romanced life, with love as the most important ingredient. Yashji understood the ever evolving nature of love, and brought alive its multiple facets on the silver screen during his career spanning over 60 years. »
- Stacey Yount
Similar News ItemsKareena Kapoor
- Salman Khans initiative on Republic Day impresses Pm Narendra Modi (From BollywoodHungama. 27 January 2015, 10:29 PM, PST)
- 25 Films We Can’t Wait to see in 2015 (From Bollyspice. 27 January 2015, 3:44 AM, PST)
- Azharuddin trains Emraan Hashmi for the biopic (From BollywoodHungama. 23 January 2015, 4:05 AM, PST)
- Jacqueline Fernandez Modulates Voice for Double Role in Roy (From Bollyspice. 30 January 2015, 2:17 AM, PST)
- Bhushan Kumar’s Roy topping music charts (From Bollyspice. 29 January 2015, 9:01 PM, PST)
- T Series’ Roy recreates Sunburn Set for the song Sooraj Dooba Hai (From Bollyspice. 28 January 2015, 11:09 PM, PST)
- Normal people dont abuse the way we see in films - Pahlaj Nihalani (From BollywoodHungama. 27 January 2015, 8:49 PM, PST)
- Amitabh Bachchan celebrates 40 years of Deewaar (From Bollyspice. 23 January 2015, 5:20 AM, PST)
- Review: Indian Mob Epic 'Gangs of Wasseypur' Reinvents the Bollywood Gangster Pic with Pop Panache (From Thompson on Hollywood. 16 January 2015, 12:43 PM, PST)