Who can make the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs?
Before we had more details about Disney's plans for its newly-acquired Star Wars movie franchise, we asked you who you thought would make a good replacement for Harrison Ford as Han Solo in the planned Star Wars: Episode VII movie. You chose Nathan Fillion by a wide margin — an excellent choice considering Joss Whedon based the character that Fillion played in Serenity on Han Solo — but the more we hear about Episode VII, the more we're convinced that Ford will be reprising the role himself. That doesn't mean that the hunt for Han Solo is over, however.
Last week, Disney announced that at least two spin-off movies set in the Star Wars universe are in development, in addition to the new trilogy that will begin with Episode VII. One of the spin-offs will be set between Revenge of the Sith »
- BrentJS Sprecher
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Deauville’s Artistic Director Bruno Barde Chats About American Cinema, Talent (From Variety - Film News. 4 September 2015, 10:18 AM, PDT)
- Josh Hutcherson and Other Celebrities Join an Anti Sexual Assault Campaign (From Popsugar. 4 September 2015, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- Venice: First 2 Clips From ‘Childhood Of A Leader’ Starring Bérénice Bejo, Stacy Martin, Robert Pattinson & More (From The Playlist. 4 September 2015, 6:41 AM, PDT)
Star Wars (1977)
- Star Wars Bits: Force Awakens, Shattered Empire, Rebels Season 2, Bb-8 and Much More (From Slash Film. 4 September 2015, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Empire Season 2's First Songs Are Your New Jams (From BuzzSugar. 4 September 2015, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- ‘Star Wars’ New Product List: Mascara, Dog Collars, Beds, And Boxers – Update (From Deadline. 4 September 2015, 11:52 AM, PDT)
- American Ultra review: “A dull, pointless stoner caper” (From The Hollywood News. 4 September 2015, 10:43 AM, PDT)
- Venice & Tiff: Watch 4 Clips From 'The Wait' Starring Juliette Binoche (From The Playlist. 4 September 2015, 8:26 AM, PDT)
- James Franco talks Sony email hack, Hollywood homophobia and Everything Will Be Fine (From The Independent. 4 September 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)