In the battle of column inches earned by fashion garments worn at awards ceremonies, challenging gowns created by new Christian Dior creative director Raf Simons are currently ahead by a catwalk mile. Ok, it helps that they are being worn by nominated actors Marion Cotillard and Jennifer Lawrence, but there is some stylistic mischief at work here too.
At January's SAG awards the young Silver Linings Playbook actor Jennifer Lawrence, 22, had a much publicised "mishap" when she stood up to accept the best actress gong and her dress seemingly split in half.
"Major wardrobe malfunction!" crowed Perez Hilton, in response to part of the the Dior haute-couture gown apparently sliding down Lawrence's legs. Only it wasn't a mishap, because the dress comes in two parts, or as Dior would »
- Melanie Rickey
Similar News ItemsPerez Hilton
- Nina Dobrev “Moving On” With Benjamin McKenzie, Declares Clueless Perez Hilton (From GossipCop. 28 July 2014, 8:19 AM, PDT)
- Chomp on the Foywonder's Sharknado 2: The Second One Review (From Dread Central. 25 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Kate Gosselin R-Word E Mail to Jon Gosselin Exposed - Backlash (From National Ledger. 24 July 2014, 6:38 PM, PDT)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- [Media] - "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1" First trailer is here! (From OhMyGore. 28 July 2014, 11:09 AM, PDT)
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 - New Trailer (From GeekTyrant. 28 July 2014, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- First The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Trailer Delivers an Uprising (From TheHDRoom. 28 July 2014, 9:05 AM, PDT)
- Leo's Shirtless Tour of Europe Heads to Ibiza (From Popsugar. 28 July 2014, 6:18 AM, PDT)
- World Exclusive Blood Ties Poster (From TotalFilm. 25 July 2014, 7:33 AM, PDT)
- Jared Leto, Selena Gomez, Cara Delevingne "Twirling and Dancing" Together at Leonardo DiCaprio's Foundation Fundraiser (From Us Weekly. 25 July 2014, 1:48 AM, PDT)