Quentin Tarantino is considering the prospect of a third "rewritten history" movie to follow 2009's Inglourious Basterds and this year's Django Unchained. Speaking to reporters after winning the prize for best original screenplay at the Baftas on Sunday night, Tarantino suggested he might take a similar approach for a forthcoming film.
"This [rewritten history theme] begs a trilogy, it begs to have a third movie on this theme," said the director. "I haven't decided about what yet, but I wouldn't be surprised."
Tarantino did not divulge any further details about his proposed follow-up, but he is well-known for teasing fans with plans for sequels that never quite seem to make it to the production stage. He once suggested a prequel to Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs, featuring John Travolta and Michael Madsen »
- Ben Child
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Movie Review: Unbroken (From CinemaNerdz. 27 December 2014, 8:47 PM, PST)
- George and Amal Have a Hot Celebration With Cindy and Rande (From Popsugar. 27 December 2014, 2:50 PM, PST)
- Sienna Miller Joins "Lost City of Z" (From Dark Horizons. 27 December 2014, 9:32 AM, PST)
- New The Interview Movie Received Mixed Reviews From Major Critics (From OnTheFlix. 27 December 2014, 9:48 AM, PST)
- The Guest Blu-Ray Review (From We Got This Covered. 24 December 2014, 6:23 PM, PST)
- Rob G.’s Top 10 Horror Films Of 2014! (From Icons of Fright. 24 December 2014, 4:54 PM, PST)
Django Unchained (2012)
- Top 5 Stories of 2014 – Watch Fmtv’s Movie Newsgasm (From Flickeringmyth. 26 December 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Review: Big Eyes (From Slackerwood. 26 December 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Unbroken’ Leads But ‘Into The Woods’ Back In Race – Christmas B.O. Update (From Deadline New York. 26 December 2014, 10:08 AM, PST)