So, now that the 55th Annual Grammys have officially ended, it’s time to ask the most important question of the night: Were all of the televised buttocks and female breasts adequately covered?
This year, CBS issued a memo outlining their preferred list of dos and dont’s regarding Grammy outfits. In addition to banning inadequately covered buns and boobs, the pearls-clutching network also advised against such scandalous sartorial cues as “thong type costumes,” “bare fleshy under curves of the buttocks and buttock crack,” “female breast nipples,” and other similarly steamy phrases.
And, of course, the Grammy guests didn’t »
- Ray Rahman
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lopez (I)
- Jennifer Lopez & Michelle Obama Take a Selfie at 2014 Lulac Convention! (From E! Online. 10 July 2014, 11:02 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez Twerking -- Puttin’ In Twerk: Miley’s Got Nothin' On Me! (Video) (From TMZ. 10 July 2014, 7:20 AM, PDT)
- Andy Cohen Dishes on Five Years of Watch What Happens Live (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 10 July 2014, 4:01 AM, PDT)
- TMZ Sports Show: Victoria's Secret Models Weep Over Brazil's Humiliating Loss To Germany (From TMZ. 9 July 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Lea Michele's Eyebrow Guru Dishes on the Glee Star's Perfect Arches (From E! Online. 9 July 2014, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Rob Gronkowski -- Hits Katy Perry Concert ... After JLo, Beyonce Shows (From TMZ. 9 July 2014, 10:08 AM, PDT)
- Jay Z to Headline 2014 Global Citizen Festival (From Entertainment Tonight. 9 July 2014, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Linda Perry on her new VH1 show, Pink, and her issue with 'American Idol' (From Hitfix. 3 July 2014, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- BollySpice explores Bollywood covers: An interview with Ashanti Omkar & our favourite Bollywood cover songs (From Bollyspice. 28 June 2014, 11:29 PM, PDT)