So, now that the 55th Annual Grammys have officially ended, it’s time to ask the most important question of the night: Were all of the televised buttocks and female breasts adequately covered?
This year, CBS issued a memo outlining their preferred list of dos and dont’s regarding Grammy outfits. In addition to banning inadequately covered buns and boobs, the pearls-clutching network also advised against such scandalous sartorial cues as “thong type costumes,” “bare fleshy under curves of the buttocks and buttock crack,” “female breast nipples,” and other similarly steamy phrases.
And, of course, the Grammy guests didn’t »
- Ray Rahman
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lopez (I)
- Watch the Best Scene of 2015... So Far (From Rope Of Silicon. 27 January 2015, 1:16 PM, PST)
- 'American Idol' Winner Phillip Phillips Files Legal Claim to Escape 'Oppressive' Contract (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 January 2015, 11:31 AM, PST)
- Jennifer Lopez's family sleepovers with twins Max and Emme (From National Ledger. 27 January 2015, 9:59 AM, PST)
- Super Bowl: Watch the Players Try to Sing Along to Katy Perry (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 January 2015, 6:58 PM, PST)
- Katy Perry Preps for Super Bowl With Football-Themed Pedicure (From TooFab. 27 January 2015, 5:00 PM, PST)
- Taylor Swift's Social Media Hacked; Denies Existence of Nude Pics (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 January 2015, 3:23 PM, PST)
- Alicia Keys -- Kid and Playing Around ... With 'House Party' Cast (From TMZ. 25 January 2015, 1:47 PM, PST)
- Alicia Keys: Good Genes or Good Docs?! (From TMZ. 25 January 2015, 12:25 AM, PST)
- 16 Silly Things That Won Grammys (From Hitfix. 21 January 2015, 11:26 AM, PST)