On Sunday night, LL Cool J revealed he was in full support of CBS' Grammys dress code, which asked stars to make sure "buttocks and female breasts" were "adequately covered."
"I don't think it's unfair to remind musicians that there's some families watching in the middle of the country and all around the world," LL, who hosted the show, told Access Hollywood's Shaun Robinson on the Grammys red carpet. "They don't need any extra things happening for the families... This isn't the Vegas version of the Grammys."
The rapper/actor said sometimes, musicians, need to be reminded what ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Hear Fiona Apple’s Anti-Trump Track ‘Tiny Hands’ (Audio) (From The Wrap. 18 January 2017, 2:37 PM, PST)
- ‘Pussyhats’ Galore: Inside the Pink Toppers Thousands Will Wear to the Women’s March on Washington (From PEOPLE.com. 17 January 2017, 9:26 AM, PST)
- CNN Adds Washington Post Reporter David Fahrenthold as Contributor (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 17 January 2017, 7:42 AM, PST)
LL Cool J
- NCIS: Los Angeles: Has the CBS TV Series Been Cancelled or Renewed for Season Nine? (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 January 2017, 3:29 PM, PST)
- Don Cheadle Channels Diddy While Singing "Mo Money Mo Problems" on Lip Sync Battle (From Popsugar. 9 January 2017, 10:40 AM, PST)
- NCIS: La Stars Tease the Mole Hunt's 3-Part Climax, 'Red Herrings' to Come (From TVLine.com. 8 January 2017, 7:00 AM, PST)
Shaun Robinson (I)
- Academy’s Careers Event Will Link Up Students With Industry Pros (From Variety - Film News. 16 October 2015, 3:40 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Chris Rock's Empire Role Revealed, Silverman on Sex and More (From TVLine.com. 24 June 2015, 1:32 PM, PDT)
- Shaun Robinson Exits 'Access Hollywood' After 16 Years & Inks Production Development Deal w/ NBCUniversal (From ShadowAndAct. 24 June 2015, 11:47 AM, PDT)