On Sunday night, LL Cool J revealed he was in full support of CBS' Grammys dress code, which asked stars to make sure "buttocks and female breasts" were "adequately covered."
"I don't think it's unfair to remind musicians that there's some families watching in the middle of the country and all around the world," LL, who hosted the show, told Access Hollywood's Shaun Robinson on the Grammys red carpet. "They don't need any extra things happening for the families... This isn't the Vegas version of the Grammys."
The rapper/actor said sometimes, musicians, need to be reminded what ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Scarlett Johansson's Tips For Dating Hulk (From Access Hollywood. 17 April 2015, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- 'The Originals': Exclusive Sneak Peek! (From Access Hollywood. 17 April 2015, 10:23 AM, PDT)
- 'Reign': Jonathan Keltz On Leith & Greer (From Access Hollywood. 16 April 2015, 10:17 AM, PDT)
LL Cool J
- Marry Us, John Krasinski?! Actor Performs 'N Sync's ''Bye Bye Bye'' on Lip Sync Battle—and We're In Love: Watch! (From E! Online. 17 April 2015, 10:19 AM, PDT)
- John Krasinski Channels Justin Timberlake on Lip Sync Battle: Watch the Hilarious Clip (From Us Weekly. 17 April 2015, 3:27 AM, PDT)
- Film News: CIMMfest, the Chicago International Movies & Music Festival, opens April 16th, 2015 (From HollywoodChicago.com. 16 April 2015, 12:49 PM, PDT)
Shaun Robinson (I)
- Michael Sam's 'Dancing' Boot (From Access Hollywood. 7 April 2015, 10:07 AM, PDT)
- Chris: My 'DWTS' Chemistry Is Great (From Access Hollywood. 7 April 2015, 9:17 AM, PDT)
- 'DWTS': Will Chris Go Shirtless? (From Access Hollywood. 20 March 2015, 5:14 PM, PDT)