In this day and age, it's not good enough to simply air an awards show on TV -- you've got to have a whole multi-screen exprience, as well.
The 55th Annual Grammy Awards will be airing live on CBS at 8 p.m. Est, but while you're watching that, you can also use CBS.com to heighten your viewing party.
The Grammy Awards Multi-Screen Experience will complement the telecast, featuring additional red carpet coverage, backstage interviews, and Grammy winner photo sessions with the official Grammy photographer Danny Clinch. CBS.com will even give you a sneak peek at the press room, which is the winners' first stop backstage to do question-and-answer sessions.
You can even enjoy highlights of past Grammy shows on your computer, tablet, or phone. Check it out on Grammy.com/Live!
The fun begins at 8 p.m. Est when Taylor Swift opens the show. »
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- 18 Outrageously Hot Pictures of Sexy Model Sean O'Pry (From Popsugar. 30 June 2015, 4:35 PM, PDT)
- Calvin Harris Attends Taylor Swift's Dublin Concert—and Singer Gestures to Her Beau From Stage: Watch! (From E! Online. 30 June 2015, 8:59 AM, PDT)
- Read the Fan Letter Steven Spielberg Sent Dwayne Johnson (From Slash Film. 30 June 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
The 55th Annual Grammy Awards (2013) (TV)
- DGA Nominations Announced for TV, Documentaries (From Variety - TV News. 14 January 2015, 10:11 AM, PST)
- DGA Nominations Announced for TV, Documentaries (From Variety - Film News. 14 January 2015, 10:11 AM, PST)
- A Big Congrats to Directors Guild Winner -- Alfonso Cuaron! (From Manny the Movie Guy. 27 January 2014, 11:06 AM, PST)
Danny Clinch (I)
- Jim James, Seth Avett Cover Blind Melon to Raise Awareness of Planned Doc (From Rolling Stone. 30 April 2015, 2:37 PM, PDT)
- Foo Fighters in Nashville: Zac Brown Details 'Sonic Highways' Visit (From Rolling Stone. 1 November 2014, 8:32 AM, PDT)
- Foo Fighters End 'Letterman' Week With Top Ten List, 'Something From Nothing' (From Rolling Stone. 18 October 2014, 1:01 PM, PDT)