In this day and age, it's not good enough to simply air an awards show on TV -- you've got to have a whole multi-screen exprience, as well.
The 55th Annual Grammy Awards will be airing live on CBS at 8 p.m. Est, but while you're watching that, you can also use CBS.com to heighten your viewing party.
The Grammy Awards Multi-Screen Experience will complement the telecast, featuring additional red carpet coverage, backstage interviews, and Grammy winner photo sessions with the official Grammy photographer Danny Clinch. CBS.com will even give you a sneak peek at the press room, which is the winners' first stop backstage to do question-and-answer sessions.
You can even enjoy highlights of past Grammy shows on your computer, tablet, or phone. Check it out on Grammy.com/Live!
The fun begins at 8 p.m. Est when Taylor Swift opens the show. »
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Jordin Sparks Tears Into Jason Derulo -- You Ungrateful Sob (From TMZ. 25 November 2014, 2:13 PM, PST)
- Contest: Win 'The Giver' Prize Pack Including The Blu-ray And Book (From The Playlist. 25 November 2014, 2:03 PM, PST)
- Joni Mitchell ‘Squelched’ Possible Taylor Swift Casting in Biopic (From Variety - Film News. 25 November 2014, 1:39 PM, PST)
The 55th Annual Grammy Awards (2013) (TV)
- A Big Congrats to Directors Guild Winner -- Alfonso Cuaron! (From Manny the Movie Guy. 27 January 2014, 11:06 AM, PST)
- DGA: Alfonso Cuaron Wins Top Prize for ‘Gravity’ (From Variety - Film News. 25 January 2014, 6:54 PM, PST)
- Directors Guild Awards: Alfonso Cuaron wins for 'Gravity' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 25 January 2014, 6:30 PM, PST)
Danny Clinch (I)
- Foo Fighters in Nashville: Zac Brown Details 'Sonic Highways' Visit (From Rolling Stone. 1 November 2014, 8:32 AM, PDT)
- Foo Fighters End 'Letterman' Week With Top Ten List, 'Something From Nothing' (From Rolling Stone. 18 October 2014, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- New 'Illmatic' Doc Details Hip-Hop Classic's Humble Beginnings (From Rolling Stone. 17 April 2014, 5:30 AM, PDT)