Since The Carrie Diaries is a prequel to Sex and the City, it seems only natural to wonder when the show's titular character will actually, you know, have sex. Monday's episode of The CW drama may bring Miss Bradshaw (AnnaSophia Robb) one step closer when she reconnects with an older childhood friend who's living the high society life in Manhattan.
Exclusive Carrie Diaries Sneak Peek: Who is Carrie's new boy?
Carrie reunites with...
Read More > »
- Natalie Abrams
Similar News Items"Sex and the City" (1998)
- Sarah Jessica Parker Writes Heartfelt Personal Tribute to Oscar de la Renta: He Was "Otherwordly" (From E! Online. 22 October 2014, 9:34 AM, PDT)
- Sarah Jessica Parker Pisses Off New Yorkers With Fashion Shoot Outside Her ‘Sex and the City’ Digs (From The Wrap. 22 October 2014, 7:35 AM, PDT)
- Sarah Jessica Parker: A Personal Tribute to Oscar de la Renta (From The Hollywood Reporter. 22 October 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)
"The Carrie Diaries" (2013)
- Taylor Swift Reveals '1989' Tracklist (and We Guess Who Each Song Is About) (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 October 2014, 5:25 PM, PDT)
- ‘Bones’ Welcomes Booth's New Partner, Agent James Aubrey (Video) (From The Wrap. 16 October 2014, 8:02 AM, PDT)
- 23 movies currently being turned into TV shows (From Den of Geek. 15 October 2014, 10:19 AM, PDT)
- Satanic Sunday: Women Vs. the Devil (From SoundOnSight. 19 October 2014, 12:37 PM, PDT)
- IFC Midnight Acquires Dark Summer (From DailyDead. 17 October 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- IFC Midnight enters Dark Summer (From ScreenDaily. 16 October 2014, 2:30 AM, PDT)