Wrapping up all the winners from the 65th annual BAFTA Ee British Academy Film Awards...
Sunday evening marked the biggest occasion in the British film calendar as Hollywood descended upon London's Royal Opera House for BAFTA's 66th annual British Academy Film Awards, which celebrated the very best in cinematic excellence from the past twelve months.
Tom Hooper's acclaimed musical Les Miserables may have won the most awards, taking home Best Supporting Actress (Anne Hathaway), Production Design, Sound and Make Up & Hair, but the night belonged to Argo, the CIA thriller picking up Best Film and Best Editing, while Ben Affleck was also named Best Director, despite failing to pick up as much as a nomination at the Academy Awards.
Elsewhere, Skyfall received Outstanding British Film (and also received the award for Best Original Music), while Daniel Day-Lewis (Lincoln) and Emmanuelle Riva (Amour) were honoured in the lead acting categories. »
- Flickering Myth
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Her Ex-Boyfriend on Stage (From Popsugar. 31 July 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence Flaunts Bikini Bod as She Continues Epic Friendship with Amy Schumer (From TooFab. 31 July 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence Dominates Human Pyramid in Tiny String Bikini on Vacation With Amy Schumer: See the Photo (From Us Weekly. 31 July 2015, 2:47 AM, PDT)
- Cruise Classic: Mission Impossible (From The Hollywood News. 31 July 2015, 5:28 AM, PDT)
- As Jk Rowling turns 50, here's Harry Potter's 8 movie adventures ranked from worst to best (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 31 July 2015, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- Raiders! The Making Of The Greatest Fan Film Ever Made review (From Den of Geek. 30 July 2015, 10:18 PM, PDT)
- Elisabetta Canalis -- 'George' is off My List for Baby Names (Video) (From TMZ. 31 July 2015, 10:36 AM, PDT)
- Guy Ritchie Weds Jacqui Ainsley -- Check Out the Bride's Dress! (From TooFab. 30 July 2015, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Guy Ritchie Marries Jacqui Ainsley -- and Brad Pitt Attends the Wedding! (From Us Weekly. 30 July 2015, 6:16 AM, PDT)