Peter Griffin didn’t get it wrong when he saw fit to remind Stewie and Brian that Breaking Bad wasn’t slowing down, whilst flying a rocket through Space. It really isn’t. With the final few episodes set to grace our screens in the Summer, the magnificent character arc of Walter White will be set to reach an unavoidably tumultuous conclusion.
Its this character arc, that serves as the driving force of the show. Drugs, deaths and exploding wheelchairs aside, its Walt’s journey that interests us and with it, the parallel arc of Heisenberg – the psychotic, reckless alter-ego – the foil to the good-natured, fully-haired, car washing Chemistry Teacher of Season One.
When things go down on Breaking Bad, you can guarantee that the infamous Heisenberg Hat isn’t far away – probably on the head of its psychotic owner. Because it’s true, when he’s wearing the hat, »
- Toby McShane
Similar News Items"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- Krysten Ritter Talks Veronica Mars Movie, Returning to the Character, Don’T Trust The B—-, Her Top 5 Films of 2013, and More (From Collider.com. 11 March 2014, 6:40 PM, PDT)
- Aaron Paul discusses how his own 'Need For Speed' influenced his choice of roles (From Hitfix. 11 March 2014, 6:35 PM, PDT)
- Alleged Meth Users Steal $100,000 Worth of Cattle from Amazing Race Star (From PEOPLE.com. 11 March 2014, 6:00 PM, PDT)
Peter Griffin (I)
- Cosmos: how Seth Macfarlane has remade Carl Sagan's classic TV series (From The Guardian - TV News. 9 March 2014, 5:05 PM, PDT)
- ‘Ted 2′ Sets Amanda Seyfried as the Female Lead (From Screen Rant. 24 February 2014, 3:02 PM, PST)
- See Brian's 'Family Guy' Replacement (From Rolling Stone. 9 December 2013, 11:10 AM, PST)