We have to admit -- we thought since Justin Bieber seems to have a pretty great sense of humor about himself that his "Saturday Night Live" appearance would be funny. Alas, he was not handed the best stuff to work with.
However, there were a few gems, so we've got video highlights for you.
Bieber's monologue, celebrating Valetine's Day and Black History Month, was pretty funny, as was his Valentine's Day message (the Hillary Clinton thing was very startling and therefore very funny). "SNL" also did a very commercial for Bravo shows.
Weekend Update had a few good jokes and a funny bit with Kenan Thompson as the Only Black Guy in Every Commercial. The "Grease" send-up made us laugh. The protective older brother sketch didn't really tickle our funny bone -- until Taran Killam got so into it that Bieber started giggling. It always makes us laugh when one »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Tom Hanks is 58 Today. Is He Underrated as a Comedy Star? (From Hitfix. 9 July 2014, 5:57 PM, PDT)
- Shirtless Zac Efron Doesn't Ride Alone: Justin Bieber, Eva Longoria and More Celebs Who've Gone Topless on a Horse (From E! Online. 9 July 2014, 5:47 PM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber Headed for Anger Management (From PEOPLE.com. 9 July 2014, 4:50 PM, PDT)
"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Greg Poehler on Welcome to Sweden, Dirty Lobsters, and His Big Sister Amy (From Vulture. 9 July 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Spwa Acquires ‘The Bronze’ (From Deadline New York. 9 July 2014, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Big Bang Theory's Melissa Rauch to star in new comedy movie The Bronze (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 9 July 2014, 6:53 AM, PDT)
Hillary Rodham Clinton
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Castle, Bones, Tvd, Sex, Arrow, Fargo and More! (From TVLine.com. 8 July 2014, 4:47 PM, PDT)
- Would You Watch Sarah Palin as a Co-Host on The View? (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 7 July 2014, 5:45 PM, PDT)
- Lady Gaga Throws Her Support to Hillary Clinton With a Classic Clinton Pantsuit—See the Presidential Look! (From E! Online. 7 July 2014, 2:05 PM, PDT)