Beverly Hills -- Here's hoping LL Cool J isn't too hungover after partying with friends the night before the Grammys.
The awards show's host had to be up bright and early Sunday morning to prepare for the live broadcast, but that didn't stop him and his wife, Simone Johnson, from hosting an intimate dinner at The Bazaar by Jose Andres in Beverly Hills, Calif., Saturday night.
"As long as I get home early and I don't have a weird headache in the morning, I'll be fine," LL Cool J told The Huffington Post at the event. "I enjoy these moments and I enjoy life. I'm happy to be here."
With the support of Hennessy Black cognac, the couple shut down the famed molecular gastronomy restaurant for the night, bringing together an eclectic mix of faces from the music, acting and sports worlds to celebrate LL Cool J's second year hosting the Grammy Awards. »
- Anna Almendrala
Similar News ItemsHolly Robinson Peete
- Super Bowl 2015: How to Host the Perfect "Homegating" Party (From Us Weekly. 30 January 2015, 2:22 AM, PST)
- Celebrity Name Game Announces Upcoming Celebrities (From AreYouScreening. 27 January 2015, 7:37 AM, PST)
- Monica Potter's Tearful Farewell To 'Parenthood' (From Access Hollywood. 21 January 2015, 1:39 PM, PST)
Neil Patrick Harris
- Oscar® Nominees to be Honored at Academy Luncheon (From Hollywoodnews.com. 31 January 2015, 8:38 AM, PST)
- NBC’s Hot New Promos For Blacklist, Voice, Odyssey, Undateable and Nph! Videos (From Monsters and Critics. 30 January 2015, 3:11 PM, PST)
- Super Bowl: From NBC To NFL, Who’s Under Most Pressure on Game Day? (From Variety - TV News. 30 January 2015, 10:09 AM, PST)
Gene Simmons (I)
- Stop What You’re Doing and Fall in Love With This Epic Medley of Disney Songs (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 January 2015, 1:28 PM, PST)
- Castle First Look: Devious Dr. Nieman Returns — And Is She Not Alone...? (From TVLine.com. 26 January 2015, 12:41 PM, PST)
- Film Feature: The Top 10 Celebrity Photos of 2014, By Joe Arce (From HollywoodChicago.com. 20 January 2015, 1:41 PM, PST)