2.01: Rating: 4 out of 5 stars
2.02: Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Touch is a very unique show. Unique in its storytelling and especially in its overall positive outlook, something made even more apparent when in contrast with the current TV climate of darkness and cynicism. Yes, its theme of interconnectivity (lifted straight from Tim Kring’s previous project, Heroes) is mushy and fluffy, but it really is a welcome change. In its uneven first season, this put many people off but attracted a dedicated few who sang the shows praises.
Whilst I am one of those fans, even I have to admit that come the seasons end, Touch’s tireless dedication to a formula started to verge on ‘wearing thin’. Luckily, as that season was ending, Touch increasinlgy brought an interesting and compelling mythological arc for the forefront, one that it could run with going into its 2nd season.
And run with it it does. »
- Connor Davey
Similar News Items"Heroes" (2006/II)
- Imperative Entertainment, Bastei Lubbe Ag Form Joint Media Venture (From Deadline New York. 17 September 2014, 12:27 PM, PDT)
- Meet the Comicbook Heroes Battling for Control of Fall TV (From Variety - TV News. 17 September 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- USA Postpones Launch of ‘Dig’ to 2015 (From Variety - TV News. 16 September 2014, 1:03 PM, PDT)
- Review: Fox's 'Gotham' gives us a Batman show without Batman (From Hitfix. 18 September 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- DVD Review: 'Pompeii' (From CineVue. 16 September 2014, 1:06 PM, PDT)
- 24 may Live Another Day as Fox CEOs talk possible new season (From Flickeringmyth. 12 September 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Casting Net: Alec Baldwin and Danny Glover to star in sci-fi film 'Andron' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 12 September 2014, 5:04 PM, PDT)
- Maria Bello, Nelisse Sisters Starring in ‘Wait Till Helen Comes’ Adaptation (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 12 September 2014, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- Take a Ride with the Official Poster Art and New Stills from Lifetime's Big Driver (From Dread Central. 11 September 2014, 10:51 AM, PDT)