How much does Sean "Diddy" Combs love New York? Enough to tattoo it on his left forearm in large, that's how much.
The 43-year-old Harlem-born rapper -- who got an early start in hip-hop signing on the likes of The Notorious B.I.G. -- showed off his giant "New York" ink on his Instagram page, with the font of the tattoo unmistakably that of New York magazine's logo. (A bit of history for signage nerds: New York magazine was co-founded by Clay Felker and Milton Glaser in 1968; Glaser then went on to create the now-iconic "I Love New York" logo in 1975.) Anyway, Diddy should totally get a lifetime subscription to New York magazine now, or something.
We're flattered. Rt @iamdiddy: New tat instagr.am/p/VgBBqcJl_a/
— New York Magazine (@NYMag) February 9, 2013
- Youyoung Lee
Similar News ItemsThe Notorious B.I.G.
- Biggie Smalls -- Daughter Releases 'Notoriouss' Clothing Line (From TMZ. 22 May 2013, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- Denied By PBS? (From Huffington Post. 16 May 2013, 8:08 AM, PDT)
- R.A. The Rugged Man Interview (From Obsessed with Film. 12 May 2013, 1:58 AM, PDT)
"I Love New York" (2007)
- Noah Sacco Plugs Into Gotham Creativity (From Variety - Film News. 24 April 2013, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Sam Mendes: life is sweet (From The Guardian - Film News. 19 April 2013, 4:05 PM, PDT)
- Butler can't work in New York (From RealBollywood. 16 April 2013, 12:05 PM, PDT)
- Movie Poster of the Week: “Kiss of the Damned” and the Top Ten Favorite Posters of Designer Akiko Stehrenberger (From MUBI. 3 May 2013, 9:42 AM, PDT)
- Movie Poster of the Week: “20,000 Years in Sing Sing” and Title-Centric Posters through the Ages (From MUBI. 22 February 2013, 8:32 AM, PST)
- Movie Poster of the Week: The Posters of André François (From MUBI. 2 November 2012, 7:29 AM, PDT)