Fast National ratings for Friday, Feb. 8, 2013
"The Job" premiered to half of what "Undercover Boss" earned in the same time slot a week ago, with a rather anemic 4 million viewers. CBS still won the night, but not by as large a margin as it usually does.
In other premieres, "Touch" was back, but only to the tune of 3.77 million viewers. That's down considerably from its first season premiere, though it's up from the Season 1 finale. Still, not great numbers for the Kiefer Sutherland drama.
The Eye averaged 8.2 million viewers and a 5.2 rating/9 share in households on the night, but that only beat second-place NBC by less than 2 million viewers. The Peacock earned 6.5 million viewers and a 4.5/7. ABC was right behind with 6 million viewers and a 3.9/6, while Fox trailed at 3.8 million viewers and a 2.4/4. The CW was fifth at just over 1 million viewers and a 0.6/1.
In adults 18-49, ABC led the »
Similar News ItemsKiefer Sutherland
- 24: Live Another Day what to expect from Jack Bauer's return (From The Guardian - TV News. 19 April 2014, 4:05 PM, PDT)
- Chloe and Jack Are Back in 24: Live Another Day Pictures! (From BuzzSugar. 18 April 2014, 1:41 PM, PDT)
- 24: 10 Most Heartbreaking Deaths (From Obsessed with Film. 18 April 2014, 8:38 AM, PDT)
"CSI: NY" (2004)
- Syfy Renews Face Off for a Seventh Season (From DailyDead. 18 April 2014, 10:12 AM, PDT)
- Brittany Daniel Upped To Regular On Bet’s ‘The Game’; A.J. Buckley In CBS’ Wall Street Drama Pilot (From Deadline TV. 1 April 2014, 5:38 PM, PDT)
- Nvbc 2014 Review - Tommy Oliver's Debut '1982' Provides A Platform For Hill Harper To Shine (From ShadowAndAct. 27 March 2014, 1:35 PM, PDT)
"The Carrie Diaries" (2013)
- CW 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 4/19/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 April 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Casting: Rapace, Gleeson, Findlay, Hernandez (From Dark Horizons. 7 April 2014, 8:54 PM, PDT)
- Why Neil Patrick Harris Should Inherit David Letterman’s “Late Show”, “Game of Thrones” Prepares for a Royal Wedding and “Continuum” Returns to Tangled Timelines (From The Backlot. 4 April 2014, 5:16 AM, PDT)