Fast National ratings for Friday, Feb. 8, 2013
"The Job" premiered to half of what "Undercover Boss" earned in the same time slot a week ago, with a rather anemic 4 million viewers. CBS still won the night, but not by as large a margin as it usually does.
In other premieres, "Touch" was back, but only to the tune of 3.77 million viewers. That's down considerably from its first season premiere, though it's up from the Season 1 finale. Still, not great numbers for the Kiefer Sutherland drama.
The Eye averaged 8.2 million viewers and a 5.2 rating/9 share in households on the night, but that only beat second-place NBC by less than 2 million viewers. The Peacock earned 6.5 million viewers and a 4.5/7. ABC was right behind with 6 million viewers and a 3.9/6, while Fox trailed at 3.8 million viewers and a 2.4/4. The CW was fifth at just over 1 million viewers and a 0.6/1.
In adults 18-49, ABC led the »
Similar News ItemsKiefer Sutherland
- Kiefer Sutherland to receive Zurich’s Golden Eye Award (From ScreenDaily. 3 September 2015, 2:58 AM, PDT)
- ’24’ Star Kiefer Sutherland to Receive Zurich Film Festival Award (From Variety - Film News. 3 September 2015, 2:35 AM, PDT)
- 9 Wes Craven Movies You Must See (From MovieWeb. 31 August 2015, 2:02 PM, PDT)
"CSI: NY" (2004)
- Hawaii Five-0 Casts Sarah Carter as Steve's Gf — What About Catherine? (From TVLine.com. 1 September 2015, 2:10 PM, PDT)
- ‘Gotham’ Exec Producer Danny Cannon Inks Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV (From Deadline TV. 27 August 2015, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- Arrow Adds Enlisted's Parker Young as Thea's New Love Interest in Season 4 (From TVLine.com. 10 August 2015, 9:35 AM, PDT)
"Shark Tank" (2009)
- Beyond the Tank: ABC Announces Details for Season Two (From TVSeriesFinale. 3 September 2015, 6:49 PM, PDT)
- Shark Tank’s Mark Cuban to Guest Star on Girl Meets World (From TVovermind.com. 2 September 2015, 8:13 AM, PDT)
- Girl Meets World Reels in Shark Tank's Mark Cuban for Season 2 Guest Spot (From TVLine.com. 1 September 2015, 5:53 PM, PDT)