The season’s remaining designers hit the runway at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in NYC to showcase their new Fall/Winter 2013 designs – their final challenge in Season 11!
For the first time in the history of Project Runway, the contestants did not get to deliver their thank you speeches before their collections walked the runway! This means that the entire audience was left in the dark as to which designers actually made it to the finale — and who was associated with each look! Though atypical, this allowed for audience members to judge each collection critically, unbiased by the urge to root for their favorite designers. Six distinct collections were shown — get the scoop here!
Project Runway Season 11 Finale Show Secrets: Who’s In And Who’s Out?
One of the telltale marks of a great designer is to have a brand vision so distinct and cohesive that viewers could spot their look without the grand introduction. »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- Will Ariana Grande Suspend World Tour After Manchester Bombing? (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 May 2017, 7:53 AM, PDT)
- Ariana Grande Fan, 18, Is First Victim Confirmed Dead After Manchester Bombing, Had Met Singer 2 Years Prior (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 May 2017, 6:26 AM, PDT)
- Snapchat Shows: Inside the Plan to Reimagine TV for the Mobile Era (From Variety - TV News. 23 May 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
Emma Stone (III)
- Live-Action Pinocchio Courting Former James Bond Director Sam Mendes (From We Got This Covered. 23 May 2017, 7:51 AM, PDT)
- Jonah Hill to star in Uncut Gems from executive producer Martin Scorsese (From Flickeringmyth. 19 May 2017, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Killing Of A Sacred Deer’: Colin Farrell Talks Teenage Hormones In First Clip [Watch] (From The Playlist. 19 May 2017, 3:25 PM, PDT)
"Project Runway" (2004)
- Kendall Jenner Makes a Case for Red Carpet Jorts at Cannes Film Festival Charity Event (From PEOPLE.com. 21 May 2017, 2:04 PM, PDT)
- Fullscreen Orders Willam Belli Talk Show, First Stand-Up Special In Honor Of Lgbt Pride Month (From Tubefilter News. 18 May 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Project Runway Winner Ashley Nell Tipton Reveals She Had Gastric Bypass Surgery (From PEOPLE.com. 17 May 2017, 1:58 PM, PDT)