To absolutely no surprise, NBC has cancelled Do No Harm, their new Thursday night drama. The network has pulled it from the schedule already, leaving 10 episodes unaired.
Do No Harm revolves around Jason Cole, a neurosurgeon with an unusual dilemma. Every night at 8:25pm, he becomes someone else -- an alternate and evil version of himself who goes by the name Ian Price. Jason has managed to keep his alter ego from appearing, thanks to medication. Unfortunately, the serum stops working suddenly and Ian appears, more dangerous than ever.
The series premiered last week to just a 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.12 million total viewers. Those were incredibly »
Similar News ItemsLin-Manuel Miranda
- Mark Hamill To Receive A Star On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame (From We Got This Covered. 24 June 2017, 11:35 AM, PDT)
- Mark Hamill, Lin-Manuel Miranda & More Join Hollywood Walk Of Fame In 2018 — See Full List (From HollywoodLife. 23 June 2017, 1:52 PM, PDT)
- Notorious B.I.G. Receives Special Honor During Ascap Rhythm & Soul Awards (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 June 2017, 12:23 PM, PDT)
- Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later Trailer Is Wacky And Hilarious (From LRM Online. 23 June 2017, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- New trailer for ‘Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later’ (From The Hollywood News. 22 June 2017, 11:32 AM, PDT)
- 'Wet Hot American Summer' Camp Counselors Reunite in Hilarious Trailer -- But Where's Bradley Cooper? (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 June 2017, 9:05 AM, PDT)
John Carroll Lynch
- Fear The Walking Dead season 3 episode 4 review: 100 (From Den of Geek. 18 June 2017, 11:17 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Founder’ Blu-ray Review (From Blogomatic3000. 17 June 2017, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- Female Directors Are ‘Beguiled’ at Provincetown International Film Fest (From Variety - Film News. 14 June 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)