“To be in love with the idea of being in love” goes a famous quote. Bollywood cinema has only made the concept of this ‘love’ and ‘romance’ a lot more extravagant in its various character relationships and stories. Subhash Ghai, the Showman as he is fondly called, has brought together onscreen couples, who have romanticized this everlasting emotional state of being even more in his films.
From the earliest onscreen jodi’s of Shatrugan Sinha and Reena Roy, Rishi Kapoor and Tina Munim, Anil Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit, Jackie Shroff and Meenakshi Shehsadri to Shahrukh Khan and Mahima Chaudhary, Subhash Ghai has always been fascinated with love and delivered it to the hilt in the stories of these classic films spanning 30 years. The masses have connected to the emotions portrayed in movies like Karz, Hero, Karma, Ram Lakhan, Pardes and should expect the same from his new upcoming projects.
- Press Releases
Similar News ItemsShah Rukh Khan (I)
- Nawazuddin Siddique to shoot for two Khans back to back (From Bollyspice. 27 February 2015, 6:12 PM, PST)
- Shahrukh Khan to play 17 year old in Maneesh Sharma’s Fan (From indicine. 26 February 2015, 1:32 AM, PST)
- Natalia Feels A Connect With Salman Khan (From Bollyspice. 22 February 2015, 6:48 AM, PST)
- This Holi, Dance with Shiamak In Pittsburgh, New York and in New Jersey! (From Bollyspice. 22 February 2015, 11:32 AM, PST)
- Amitabh Bachchan on his Have Feet. Will Dance story and his association with Shiamak (From Bollyspice. 18 February 2015, 11:18 AM, PST)
- Who’s Hot Who’s Not – Filmfare Awards 2015 (From Bollyspice. 9 February 2015, 4:10 AM, PST)
Anil Kapoor (IV)
- Gima Awards 2015 Winners (From indicine. 25 February 2015, 2:44 AM, PST)
- Priyanka Chopra reminisces on Dil Dhadakne Do shooting (From Bollyspice. 25 February 2015, 12:36 AM, PST)
- Romance Bollyishstyle! (From Bollyspice. 11 February 2015, 10:30 PM, PST)