The Flickering Myth team predict the winners of the British Academy Film Awards....
It's that magical time of year again where loads of famous people gather around to perpetuate how great they are. They don't call 'em celebrate-ories for nothing.
This Sunday plays host the the British Academy of Film and Television Arts awards, or, to those found of an acronym, the BAFTAs - hosted by Stephen Fry, one national institution being hosted by another. Flickering Myth will be on the red carpet on the day, uploading photos of as many nipple slips and drunk Michael Fassbenders as we can muster. We'll also be at a special screening where we get the results entire minutes before BBC broadcasts them.
The writing team here at Flickering Myth has provided their picks for the main categories...but first...the nominations...*drumroll*...
- Chris Villeneuve
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Our top 3 X-Men: Apocalypse scenes that make us want to watch it again (From Cineplex. 30 May 2016, 12:53 PM, PDT)
- Original Wolverine Plans For "Apocalypse" (From Dark Horizons. 30 May 2016, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- John Oliver Wants Bread Pants: ‘How Is This Not a Thing?’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 30 May 2016, 9:37 AM, PDT)
- Jeremy Irons Calls 'Batman v Superman' 'Overstuffed' and 'Muddled' (From Moviefone. 30 May 2016, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- The 10 Best Comic Book Movie Scenes (From Flickeringmyth. 30 May 2016, 8:05 AM, PDT)
- Jeremy Irons Thinks Critics Got It Right With Their Verdict On 'Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice' (From LatinoReview. 30 May 2016, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Wolverine Originally Played A Bigger Part In X-Men: Apocalypse, Says Simon Kinberg (From We Got This Covered. 30 May 2016, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- Why Wolverine's Role Was Reduced in 'X-men: Apocalypse' (From LatinoReview. 30 May 2016, 11:14 AM, PDT)
- Every X-Men: Apocalypse Easter Egg Revealed (From MovieWeb. 30 May 2016, 10:44 AM, PDT)