Miami, Feb 9 (Ians/Efe) Colombian singer-songwriter Juanes will perform in Sunday's Grammy Awards ceremony at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, his record label, Universal Music, said in a statement.
The musician, who has been nominated for a Grammy in the Best Latin Pop Album category for "Juanes MTV Unplugged", will join a list of artists including Sting, Taylor Swift, Mumford & Sons, Rihanna, Bruno Mars and The Black Keys to be featured on stage.
Juanes, who won last year's Latin Grammy Album of the Year prize for that same release, which was recorded in early 2012 before a live audience at the New World Symphony Center. »
- Diksha Singh
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Ed Sheeran Was So British at T Swift's Fourth of July Party (From Vulture. 5 July 2015, 8:42 AM, PDT)
- See How Your Favorite Stars Celebrated the Fourth of July (From Popsugar. 4 July 2015, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- 10 Reasons Why Taylor Swift's Fourth of July Celebration Was Better Than Anyone Else's Party! (From E! Online. 4 July 2015, 2:47 PM, PDT)
- Rick Astley Covers ''Uptown Funk'' and Makes Us Remember Why We'll Always Love Him: Watch Now! (From E! Online. 30 June 2015, 1:11 PM, PDT)
- Joe Manganiello Explains Why Matthew McConaughey and Alex Pettyfer Aren't in Magic Mike Xxl (From BuzzSugar. 30 June 2015, 12:50 PM, PDT)
- Magic Mike Xxl Soundtrack Featuring Tracks by Matt Bomer & Donald Glover to the Released June 30th (From The Daily BLAM!. 25 June 2015)
The Black Keys
- 8 Best New Songs of the Week (From Vulture. 30 June 2015, 3:05 PM, PDT)
- Music Festival MVPs: These artists are playing the most U.S. fests this summer (From Hitfix. 10 June 2015, 8:59 PM, PDT)
- The Highs and Lows of the 2015 Governors Ball Music Festival (From Vulture. 8 June 2015, 8:29 AM, PDT)