Miami, Feb 9 (Ians/Efe) Colombian singer-songwriter Juanes will perform in Sunday's Grammy Awards ceremony at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, his record label, Universal Music, said in a statement.
The musician, who has been nominated for a Grammy in the Best Latin Pop Album category for "Juanes MTV Unplugged", will join a list of artists including Sting, Taylor Swift, Mumford & Sons, Rihanna, Bruno Mars and The Black Keys to be featured on stage.
Juanes, who won last year's Latin Grammy Album of the Year prize for that same release, which was recorded in early 2012 before a live audience at the New World Symphony Center. »
- Diksha Singh
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian Is Obsessed With Celine Dion and "So Over" Taylor Swift (From Popsugar. 29 September 2016, 12:27 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Says Taylor Swift Feud Was ‘To Protect’ Her Husband (From ET Canada. 29 September 2016, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian West Is 'So Over' Her Feud with Taylor Swift: 'I Don't Want to Talk About Her Anymore' (From PEOPLE.com. 29 September 2016, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- YouTube Names Veteran Record Industry Executive Lyor Cohen Global Head Of Music (From Tubefilter News. 28 September 2016, 2:06 PM, PDT)
- New Bruno Mars Music Expected Out Soon (From We Got This Covered. 27 September 2016, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- Lea Michele Talks Getting Naked - and Reveals Which Costar Gave Her a Lap Dance (From PEOPLE.com. 26 September 2016, 7:15 AM, PDT)
The Black Keys
- Harmony Korine Directs Sultry Ad For Yves Saint Laurent Fragrance (From Indiewire Television. 20 September 2016, 8:03 AM, PDT)
- Harmony Korine Directs Sultry Ad For Yves Saint Laurent Fragrance (From Indiewire. 20 September 2016, 8:03 AM, PDT)
- Stray Dogs Bites Into Fall Festivals With Four New Pickups (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 31 August 2016, 8:34 AM, PDT)