What took so long?
NBC has cancelled Do No Harm.
Sure that sounds really fast. Only two episodes have aired. But the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde medical drama premiered last Thursday to rank as the lowest-rated in-season broadcast scripted series debut in modern history. Last night’s second episode declined even further, down 22 percent in the demo a 0.7 among adults 18-49 and 2.2 million viewers.
Do No Harm will be replaced by encore broadcasts of Law & Order: Svu for the next two weeks.
More to come… »
- James Hibberd
Similar News ItemsDr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1931)
- Ruben Fleischer to Direct Chris Evans in Lionsgate's 'Jekyll' (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 13 December 2016, 10:17 AM, PST)
- Chandler Baker Unleashes High School Horror in Teen Hyde (From Dread Central. 30 November 2016, 7:30 AM, PST)
- Sliff 2016 – Jerry Lewis Double Feature November 12th (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 7 November 2016, 4:30 PM, PST)
"Do No Harm" (2013)
- Emerald City Comes Calling In First Promo For NBC’s Fantasy Series (From We Got This Covered. 28 November 2016, 7:22 AM, PST)
- ‘Emerald City’ Trailer: NBC’s Dark and Gritty ‘Wizard of Oz’ Series Looks Insane (From Indiewire. 24 November 2016, 9:30 AM, PST)
- ‘Emerald City’ Trailer: NBC’s Dark and Gritty ‘Wizard of Oz’ Series Looks Insane (From Indiewire Television. 24 November 2016, 9:30 AM, PST)