What took so long?
NBC has cancelled Do No Harm.
Sure that sounds really fast. Only two episodes have aired. But the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde medical drama premiered last Thursday to rank as the lowest-rated in-season broadcast scripted series debut in modern history. Last night’s second episode declined even further, down 22 percent in the demo a 0.7 among adults 18-49 and 2.2 million viewers.
Do No Harm will be replaced by encore broadcasts of Law & Order: Svu for the next two weeks.
More to come… »
- James Hibberd
Similar News ItemsDr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1931)
- A New ‘Jekyll & Hyde’ Series Promises CGI, Monsters & Superhero Sequences? (From shocktillyoudrop. 24 November 2014, 7:04 AM, PST)
- Sliff 2014 – A Look at Ivanhoe from 1913 Starring King Baggot – Screens November 14th (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 9 November 2014, 4:41 PM, PST)
- Top 100 Horror Movies: How Truly Horrific Are They? (From Alt Film Guide. 31 October 2014, 3:21 PM, PDT)
"Do No Harm" (2013)
- Fox Orders ‘Luther’ Pilot, Two Dramas & One Comedy (From Variety - TV News. 20 January 2015, 6:00 PM, PST)
- NBC Orders 2 Drama Pilots From ‘Ugly Betty,’ ‘Blue Bloods’ Producers (From The Wrap. 15 January 2015, 3:27 PM, PST)
- Review: 'The Good Wife' - 'Oppo Research' (From Hitfix. 13 October 2014, 6:53 AM, PDT)