What took so long?
NBC has cancelled Do No Harm.
Sure that sounds really fast. Only two episodes have aired. But the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde medical drama premiered last Thursday to rank as the lowest-rated in-season broadcast scripted series debut in modern history. Last night’s second episode declined even further, down 22 percent in the demo a 0.7 among adults 18-49 and 2.2 million viewers.
Do No Harm will be replaced by encore broadcasts of Law & Order: Svu for the next two weeks.
More to come… »
- James Hibberd
Similar News ItemsDr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1931)
- Universal unwraps new trailer for The Mummy reboot (From Flickeringmyth. 18 May 2017, 1:29 PM, PDT)
- Avengers: Infinity War footage review, another new Wonder Woman trailer, Charlie Hunnam for Bond 25 and more – Daily News Roundup (From Flickeringmyth. 15 May 2017, 11:36 PM, PDT)
- Russell Crowe, David Oyelowo Eye Court Room Drama ‘Arc of Justice’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 8 May 2017, 4:01 PM, PDT)
"Do No Harm" (2013)
- Divorce Adds Steven Pasquale as Season 2 Love Interest for Sjp (From TVLine.com. 13 April 2017, 3:44 PM, PDT)
- Emerald City Comes Calling In First Promo For NBC’s Fantasy Series (From We Got This Covered. 28 November 2016, 7:22 AM, PST)
- ‘Emerald City’ Trailer: NBC’s Dark and Gritty ‘Wizard of Oz’ Series Looks Insane (From Indiewire. 24 November 2016, 9:30 AM, PST)