We were just minding our business, staring at our computers on this slow Friday afternoon (barring the major snowstorm hurling our way on the East Coast this weekend) when a startling factoid jumped out at us. James Lipton, veteran host of Bravo's "Inside The Actors Studio" and general all-around imposing grump, is 86 years old. That's right, 86.
Also, his face happens to look the same in every single photo taken of him. A Google image result yielded this:
What is going on? This certainly isn't scaring the bejeezus out of all of the young Hollywood hopefuls on his show. Can anyone tell us what Lipton's secret to aging is? Thank you.
- Youyoung Lee
Similar News ItemsDonald Trump
- Hollywood Shocked, Disappointed About ‘The Interview’ Cancellation (From Variety - Film News. 17 December 2014, 2:58 PM, PST)
- What Oscar Isaac Has to Say About Starring in Star Wars and X-Men (From BuzzSugar. 15 December 2014, 2:32 PM, PST)
- LeBron James Honors Eric Garner, Donald Trump Hires Tiger Woods + More in Today’s Last Lap (From VH1.com. 9 December 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)
Hugh M. Hefner
- Playboy Bunnies, Puppies & More: See the Best Holiday TwitPics ... So Far! (From TooFab. 17 December 2014, 2:30 PM, PST)
- Hugh Hefner, Crystal Harris Snuggle Up to Their Dogs on Adorable 2014 Holiday Card (From Us Weekly. 17 December 2014, 2:06 AM, PST)
- Kellan Lutz's Girlfriend Brittny Ward Is Playboy's Miss January 2015—See the Playmate's Pics! (From E! Online. 16 December 2014, 1:56 PM, PST)
- 49 Stars, Musicians, Authors, and Other Celebrities Say Farewell to Stephen Colbert (From Vulture. 16 December 2014, 10:45 AM, PST)
- Fox’s Hasselbeck Uses Sydney Siege to Defend CIA Torture Program (From Mediaite - TV. 15 December 2014, 9:17 AM, PST)
- Saturday Night Live, Episode 40.09: “Martin Freeman/Charli Xcx” brings unmemorable sketches, shoddy music (From SoundOnSight. 14 December 2014, 4:42 PM, PST)