We were just minding our business, staring at our computers on this slow Friday afternoon (barring the major snowstorm hurling our way on the East Coast this weekend) when a startling factoid jumped out at us. James Lipton, veteran host of Bravo's "Inside The Actors Studio" and general all-around imposing grump, is 86 years old. That's right, 86.
Also, his face happens to look the same in every single photo taken of him. A Google image result yielded this:
What is going on? This certainly isn't scaring the bejeezus out of all of the young Hollywood hopefuls on his show. Can anyone tell us what Lipton's secret to aging is? Thank you.
- Youyoung Lee
Similar News ItemsDonald Trump
- Katherine Webb's 1,120 calories per day diet - Is it dangerous? (From Pop2it. 23 May 2013, 4:25 PM, PDT)
- Jury Sides With The Donald In Trump Tower Condo Case (From Huffington Post. 23 May 2013, 12:59 PM, PDT)
- Nick Jonas to host 2013 Miss USA pageant with Giuliana Rancic (From Pop2it. 22 May 2013, 10:26 AM, PDT)
Hugh M. Hefner
- Last Lap: Are More Cast Members Leaving Saturday Night Live? (From TheFabLife - Movies. 16 May 2013, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris Buy $4.9 Million Hollywood Home (From E! Online. 16 May 2013, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Photos: Suck Up (From Huffington Post. 16 May 2013, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Gael Garcia Bernal Starring In Rosewater (From EmpireOnline. 23 May 2013, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Tom Morello To Play Tribute Concert For Friend, Dying Iraq War Veteran, Tomas Young (From Huffington Post. 15 May 2013, 9:56 AM, PDT)
- Cheney Blasts Obama’s Benghazi Response On Hannity: ‘We Were Always Locked And Loaded On 9/11′ (From Mediaite - TV. 13 May 2013, 7:53 PM, PDT)