Related | The Killing Exclusive: Season 3′s Mystery Revealed!
The new season of The Killing (which AMC ordered only months after cancelling the series) picks up a year after the events of the Season 2 finale and will focus on a single mystery which — unlike the Rosie riddle — will resolve over the course of 12 episodes.
Executive producer, writer and showrunner Veena Sud will return, »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsBBC America [us]
- "Doctor Who: Before The Flood" - New Footage (From SneakPeek. 3 October 2015, 8:43 PM, PDT)
- New Doctor Who Season 9,Episode 4 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By BBC America (From OnTheFlix. 3 October 2015, 1:26 PM, PDT)
- 130 Ending or Cancelled TV Shows for the 2014-15 Season (From TVSeriesFinale. 2 October 2015, 8:10 PM, PDT)
- Talent agent Richard Cook calls for film fund/festival rethink (From ScreenDaily. 5 October 2015, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Suicide Squad': Will Smith Has Not Met Jared Leto, Only the Joker (From MovieWeb. 5 October 2015, 6:28 PM, PDT)
- Jared Leto on Playing The Joker: They're Going to Lock Me Away (From MovieWeb. 28 September 2015, 12:49 PM, PDT)
"The Killing" (2011)
- Twin Peaks: Peter Sarsgaard Joins Showtime Revival in Recurring Role (From TVLine.com. 6 October 2015, 5:44 AM, PDT)
- Amazon announces six new pilots, coming this fall (From Flickeringmyth. 24 September 2015, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Amazon Announces Its Fall 2015 Pilots (From Dark Horizons. 23 September 2015, 9:17 AM, PDT)