Related | The Killing Exclusive: Season 3′s Mystery Revealed!
The new season of The Killing (which AMC ordered only months after cancelling the series) picks up a year after the events of the Season 2 finale and will focus on a single mystery which — unlike the Rosie riddle — will resolve over the course of 12 episodes.
Executive producer, writer and showrunner Veena Sud will return, »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsBBC America [us]
- 128 Ending or Cancelled TV Shows for the 2015-16 Season (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 July 2016, 11:32 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2016: Syfy Renews Wynonna Earp for a Second Season (From DailyDead. 26 July 2016, 7:24 AM, PDT)
- Max Landis Penning Pepé Le Pew Movie, Alongside Slew of Other Projects (From Indiewire. 24 July 2016, 1:59 PM, PDT)
- Suicide Squad director David Ayer says the Joker / Jason Todd rumour is ridiculous (From Flickeringmyth. 27 July 2016, 4:25 PM, PDT)
- Suicide Squad Gets A New Character Video Featuring Harley Quinn (From ShockYa. 27 July 2016, 12:27 PM, PDT)
- Win Passes To The Advance Screening Of Suicide Squad In St. Louis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 27 July 2016, 8:25 AM, PDT)
"The Killing" (2011)
- Hey Australia! Win Slasher the TV Series on DVD! (From Screen Anarchy. 22 July 2016, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Emmy Voters Suffer from Awards Lag Syndrome (From Indiewire Television. 18 July 2016, 3:36 PM, PDT)
- Emmy Voters Suffer from Awards Lag Syndrome (From Thompson on Hollywood. 18 July 2016, 3:36 PM, PDT)