Related | The Killing Exclusive: Season 3′s Mystery Revealed!
The new season of The Killing (which AMC ordered only months after cancelling the series) picks up a year after the events of the Season 2 finale and will focus on a single mystery which — unlike the Rosie riddle — will resolve over the course of 12 episodes.
Executive producer, writer and showrunner Veena Sud will return, »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsBBC America [us]
- Doctor Who: New pictures confirm returns of fan-favourite characters (From Digital Spy - TV news. 30 July 2014, 4:38 PM, PDT)
- AMC Networks in Talks to Buy Stake BBC America (From Variety - TV News. 30 July 2014, 3:56 PM, PDT)
- AMC Networks in Talks to Buy 50 Percent of BBC America (From The Wrap. 30 July 2014, 3:25 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Killing’ Season 4 Preview Clip & Posters Revealed (From Screen Rant. 28 July 2014, 7:56 PM, PDT)
- The Killing season four trailer: who is doing the killing this time? (From The Guardian - TV News. 24 July 2014, 8:46 AM, PDT)
- TV Review: ‘The Killing,’ The Final Season on Netflix (From Variety - TV News. 21 July 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
"The Killing" (2011)
- The Scribbler Finally Scribbles Out a Trailer (From Dread Central. 30 July 2014, 4:16 PM, PDT)
- The Killing First Look: Will Holder and Linden "Fight to Keep Their Friendship" in the Final Season? (From E! Online. 30 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Mireille Enos Tries To Wash Away Her Sins in Clip From ‘The Killing’ Season 4 (Video) (From The Wrap. 29 July 2014, 12:35 AM, PDT)