Related | The Killing Exclusive: Season 3′s Mystery Revealed!
The new season of The Killing (which AMC ordered only months after cancelling the series) picks up a year after the events of the Season 2 finale and will focus on a single mystery which — unlike the Rosie riddle — will resolve over the course of 12 episodes.
Executive producer, writer and showrunner Veena Sud will return, »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsBBC America [us]
- Mind the Gap: BBC Pay Crisis Shakes U.K. Television Industry (From Variety - TV News. 27 July 2017, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- What’s on Tap for Dirk Gently Season 2? (From TVovermind.com. 26 July 2017, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Emmys 2017: Handicapping the Top Series and Performer Races (From Variety - TV News. 25 July 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- New image of Jared Leto’s Joker from deleted Suicide Squad scene (From Flickeringmyth. 16 July 2017, 7:54 AM, PDT)
- The Shallows director looks set to helm Suicide Squad 2 (From HeyUGuys. 12 July 2017, 3:12 AM, PDT)
- The Shallows director Jaume Collet-Serra emerges as Suicide Squad 2 frontrunner (From Flickeringmyth. 12 July 2017, 1:15 AM, PDT)
"The Killing" (2011)
- Patty Jenkins to Direct New TNT Drama “One Day She’ll Darken” (From Women and Hollywood. 27 July 2017, 10:01 AM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Good Behavior Return Date, Angie Tribeca Renewed and More (From TVLine.com. 27 July 2017, 9:40 AM, PDT)
- Patty Jenkins Will Direct New TNT Drama ‘One Day She’ll Darken,’ Starring Chris Pine (From Indiewire Television. 27 July 2017, 8:30 AM, PDT)