Related | The Killing Exclusive: Season 3′s Mystery Revealed!
The new season of The Killing (which AMC ordered only months after cancelling the series) picks up a year after the events of the Season 2 finale and will focus on a single mystery which — unlike the Rosie riddle — will resolve over the course of 12 episodes.
Executive producer, writer and showrunner Veena Sud will return, »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsBBC America [us]
- 120 Ending or Cancelled TV Shows for the 2014-15 Season (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 August 2015, 8:02 PM, PDT)
- ‘Orphan Black,’ ‘Transparent,’ ‘Mindy Project’ Set for PaleyFest New York (From Variety - TV News. 26 August 2015, 12:59 PM, PDT)
- Comic Book Review – Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency #3 (From Flickeringmyth. 26 August 2015, 4:09 AM, PDT)
- ‘Suicide Squad’: David Ayer Tweets Cast and Crew Photo on Final Day of Production (From Variety - Film News. 28 August 2015, 12:28 PM, PDT)
- David Ayer's Suicide Squad Officially Wraps (From ComicBookMovie. 28 August 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Suicide Squad' Wrap Photo Unites Cast, Guess Who's Missing? (From MovieWeb. 28 August 2015, 9:57 AM, PDT)
"The Killing" (2011)
- The Little Sister From Growing Pains Is All Grown-Up: 5 Reasons Why We Want to Be BFFs With Ashley Johnson (From E! Online. 20 August 2015, 6:22 PM, PDT)
- 'Suicide Squad' Cast and Director Give Each Other Matching Tattoos (From MovieWeb. 18 August 2015, 5:51 PM, PDT)
- Grey's Vet Eyed to Take Over The Catch, ABC's Midseason Shondaland Drama (From TVLine.com. 18 August 2015, 11:01 AM, PDT)