Related | The Killing Exclusive: Season 3′s Mystery Revealed!
The new season of The Killing (which AMC ordered only months after cancelling the series) picks up a year after the events of the Season 2 finale and will focus on a single mystery which — unlike the Rosie riddle — will resolve over the course of 12 episodes.
Executive producer, writer and showrunner Veena Sud will return, »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsBBC America [us]
- Doctor Who Season 10 Episode 2 Review: Smile (From TVfanatic. 23 April 2017, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ and ‘Genius’ Debut Plus More TV You Must See This Week (From FilmSchoolRejects. 23 April 2017, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- ‘Doctor Who’ Review: Bill Continues to Make Us ‘Smile’ Despite Creepy-Cute Emojibots (From Indiewire. 22 April 2017, 7:04 PM, PDT)
- The Election Heats Up In New Round Of Stills For House Of Cards Season 5 (From We Got This Covered. 24 April 2017, 6:55 AM, PDT)
- Check out the first images from House of Cards Season 5 (From HeyUGuys. 24 April 2017, 3:17 AM, PDT)
- Suicide Squad VFX breakdowns for Enchantress, Incubus and Diablo (From Flickeringmyth. 23 April 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
"The Killing" (2011)
- 10 Trends in the International TV Business (From Variety - TV News. 22 April 2017, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- Series Mania: ’Fertile Crescent’ Wins Co-Production Forum Project Prize (From Variety - TV News. 20 April 2017, 5:39 AM, PDT)
- ‘Twin Peaks’ and Beyond: The Best Shows Inspired by David Lynch’s TV Phenomenon (From Indiewire Television. 19 April 2017, 4:23 PM, PDT)