Celebrities, they're just like us!
Tori Spelling was left stranded along with her four kids, all under the age of 5, on Feb. 6 after having some car trouble.
"Four kids, one dog [and] one car leaking gas broken down on the side of the road. Not a great trip," she wrote on the photo she posted to Instagram of herself and sons Liam, 5, and Finn, 5 months, and daughters Stella, 4, and Hattie, 15 months, waiting by the side of the road.
The "90210" alum is married to actor Dean McDermott, who may have been the one to take the photo of the dejected-looking actress and her brood -- or else he missed a trip fit for the family photo album.
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News ItemsTori Spelling
- Jennie Garth on Shannen Doherty Feud: "There Were Times When We Wanted to Claw Each Other's Eyes Out" (From E! Online. 13 March 2014, 5:11 AM, PDT)
- ABC Family summer 2014 schedule: 'Pretty Little Liars,' 'Switched at Birth,' 'The Fosters' and new shows (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 10 March 2014, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- ABC Family sets summer premiere dates for 'Pretty Little Liars,' new series, more (From EW.com - Inside TV. 10 March 2014, 2:48 PM, PDT)
- Dean McDermott, Tori Spelling's Husband, Exits Rehab (From Uinterview. 27 February 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Update: Dean McDermott Still In Rehab (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 February 2014, 12:12 PM, PST)
- Dean McDermott Returns Home Amid Rehab Stint: First Pictures (From Us Weekly. 25 February 2014, 7:37 AM, PST)