Cool, cool, cool.
The long-awaited, oft-delayed Season 4 premiere of NBC’s Community on Thursday night drew 4 million total viewers and a 1.8 rating, up a tenth in the demo from its Season 3 opener — which did not air opposite American Idol — and rising 38 percent from its last finale. All told, it was the cult fave’s best rating (and the Peacock’s best performance in the Thursday lead-off time slot) since March 15, 2012.
Related | Does Community Still Make the Grade? Vote!
That teed up Parks and Recreation (3.8 mil/2.0) for a season high rating and its best delivery since November of 2011. The Office (4.3 mil/2.1) was flat, »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Amanda Bynes Tweets About Needing Wig Help Following Arrest & Release (From Access Hollywood. 25 May 2013, 9:49 AM, PDT)
- 10 Stories you might have missed: 'Man of Steel's' Henry Cavill wants a Superman-Batman movie (From Hitfix. 24 May 2013, 10:30 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Hudson set to become judge for 'American Idol' season 13 (From RealBollywood. 24 May 2013, 9:28 PM, PDT)
- PopWatch Confessional TV Jukebox edition: What songs do you wish you'd heard on TV this year? (From EW.com - PopWatch. 25 May 2013, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Flashy New Motion Poster Wants You to Keep Calm and 'Carrie' On (From FirstShowing.net. 24 May 2013, 2:32 PM, PDT)
- Carrie Motion Poster Offers Sage Advice And Lots of Gore (From Cinema Blend. 24 May 2013, 2:26 PM, PDT)
"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- Charlie Sheen switches back to birth name for next flick (From RealBollywood. 25 May 2013, 4:51 AM, PDT)
- Thursday TV Show Ratings: Rookie Blue, Save Me, Motive, Does Someone Have to Go? (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 May 2013, 3:35 PM, PDT)
- TV Ratings Report: Rookie Blue Returns Down, Save Me Crashes (From TVfanatic. 24 May 2013, 11:18 AM, PDT)