New Delhi, Feb 8: Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan has been named 'Timeless Style Icon' in a recent poll conducted by a leading daily.
Speaking at the occasion, actress and former Miss Asia Pacific Dia Mirza said that it's not the labels or brands of clothes that make a woman a style icon, but it is the way she carries herself with grace that adds to her beauty.
Other Bollywood celebs present at the occasion were actor. »
- Anita Agarwal
Similar News ItemsAmitabh Bachchan
- Petition for National Bollywood Day (From Bollyspice. 15 September 2014, 5:10 PM, PDT)
- Amitabh Bachchan Farhan Akhtar starrer Do to go on floor on September 29 (From BollywoodHungama. 10 September 2014, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- “Kabaddi Kabaddi Kabaddi” became an instant hit on Twitter (From Bollyspice. 6 September 2014, 9:01 PM, PDT)
Akshay Kumar (I)
- Rohit Dhawan to direct brother Varun Dhawan in Sajid Nadiadwalas next (From BollywoodHungama. 16 September 2014, 5:32 AM, PDT)
- Akshara Haasan turns choreographer for Shamitabh (From BollywoodHungama. 16 September 2014, 3:08 AM, PDT)
- Dare 2 Dance takes the dance show concept to a new level (From Bollyspice. 11 September 2014, 11:28 PM, PDT)
- Fawad Khan: “Khoobsurat is unique in many ways, but carries on the legacy and tradition of Disney.” (From Bollyspice. 16 September 2014, 11:09 PM, PDT)
- “The idea of the film is to be happy and positive” – Sonam Kapoor (From Bollyspice. 13 September 2014, 10:32 PM, PDT)
- The lovely Naina from Khoobsurat (From Bollyspice. 13 September 2014, 6:10 AM, PDT)