It's been a long and sometimes tear-filled journey for the men of American Idol. They've survived auditions, sudden death eliminations, Group Rounds, and tonight they'll sing their final solo number for the judges.
Who will be left standing? Let's find out now...
Cuts will be made after every 8th performance.
Leading off the solo round is Paul Jolley who's quite nervous. So nervous he nearly cries before he can even sing and Mariah has to remind him to breathe. He's not able to overcome his nerves and Nicki calls his lack of confidence a "turn off" and unprofessional.
Lazaro Arbos is the second to sing and chooses Lady Gaga's "Edge of Glory." Curtis Finch, Jr., sings "Jar of Hearts" and his theatrics distract from what could be an otherwise interesting arrangement of the number.
From the first group, Lazaro, Paul, and Curtis all move on. We might only be »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Miranda Wicker)
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- 'American Idol' odds: Winner will be Caleb Johnson, Jena Irene or Alex Preston (From Gold Derby. 16 April 2014, 1:21 AM, PDT)
- Aussie execs play musical chairs at National Geographic Channels (From IF.com.au. 15 April 2014, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Jason Derulo: Jordin Sparks Relationship Is 'Forever' (From Access Hollywood. 15 April 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- The Voice USA Results 2014 - Recap, Team Usher Elimination Tonight (From National Ledger. 15 April 2014, 5:45 PM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Got Cozy at Coachella (From Popsugar. 15 April 2014, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- Adam Levine, Shakira Narrow Their Teams to 3 on The Voice (From PEOPLE.com. 15 April 2014, 4:40 AM, PDT)
Kelly Clarkson (I)
- The Voice UK: Kylie Minogue quits - who should replace her? DS verdict (From Digital Spy - TV news. 11 April 2014, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- 'The Voice' Recap: Blake Steals Madilyn Paige From Team Usher, Rounding Out The Top 20 To Perform In Live Shows (From Uinterview. 7 April 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Nick Lachey Opens Up About Brother with Asperger Syndrome (From PEOPLE.com. 4 April 2014, 5:45 AM, PDT)