It's been a long and sometimes tear-filled journey for the men of American Idol. They've survived auditions, sudden death eliminations, Group Rounds, and tonight they'll sing their final solo number for the judges.
Who will be left standing? Let's find out now...
Cuts will be made after every 8th performance.
Leading off the solo round is Paul Jolley who's quite nervous. So nervous he nearly cries before he can even sing and Mariah has to remind him to breathe. He's not able to overcome his nerves and Nicki calls his lack of confidence a "turn off" and unprofessional.
Lazaro Arbos is the second to sing and chooses Lady Gaga's "Edge of Glory." Curtis Finch, Jr., sings "Jar of Hearts" and his theatrics distract from what could be an otherwise interesting arrangement of the number.
From the first group, Lazaro, Paul, and Curtis all move on. We might only be »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Miranda Wicker)
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- How ‘Ultimate Beastmaster’ Creator Mashed Up ‘Super Mario Bros.’ and the Olympics for Netflix’s First Reality Show (From Variety - TV News. 23 February 2017, 6:23 PM, PST)
- The O.C.'s Autumn Reeser Reflects on Taylor and Ryan's Ambiguous Ending (From TVLine.com. 23 February 2017, 3:43 PM, PST)
- Gold Kanye West Jesus Statue Erected In Hollywood (From Uinterview. 23 February 2017, 1:34 PM, PST)
- 9 Moments From the 2016 Oscars That People Are Still Talking About (From BuzzSugar. 24 February 2017, 4:25 AM, PST)
- Lady Gaga and Brett Ratner Tease ‘The Love Project’ (From PEOPLE.com. 23 February 2017, 11:15 AM, PST)
- Elton John's Oscar Party Turns 25: Spielberg, Hanks and an Oral History of the AIDS Benefit Where Heidi Klum Dances on Tables (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 23 February 2017, 6:25 AM, PST)
Kelly Clarkson (I)
- Maren Morris Says ‘Good Music Is Coming Back’ While Addressing Her Critics (From PEOPLE.com. 22 February 2017, 9:30 PM, PST)
- Adele Apologizes for Swearing and Explains Why She Got So Upset During Her Performance as She Wins Song of the Year (From PEOPLE.com. 12 February 2017, 7:39 PM, PST)
- Country Breakout Maren Morris Shouts Out Her Mom After First-Ever Grammy Win (From PEOPLE.com. 12 February 2017, 6:57 PM, PST)