On the Feb. 5 episode of ‘The Bachelor’ Sean dealt with the diva antics from Selma and Tierra — two girls who seriously knew how to play the game. Now, Sean has opened up about how he felt about their devious ways.
Sean Lowe has proved not to be the sharpest tool in the box in this season of The Bachelor, but thankfully the Texan beefcake has seen the light! Sean, 29, has opened up about how he thinks Tierra LiCausi is “horrible” and was faking hypothermia, while he eliminated Selma Alameri because she was unwilling to “compromise.” Plus, we have all the new secrets about Selma’s motives! Read on for all the details.
- Eleanore Hutch
Similar News Items"The Bachelor" (2002)
- Chris Soules And Whitney Bischoff Are Latest ‘Bachelor’ Couple To Split (From Uinterview. 28 May 2015, 2:41 PM, PDT)
- The Bachelor Chris and Whitney's Breakup: Find Out Who's "Heartbroken" (From E! Online. 28 May 2015, 1:47 PM, PDT)
- 'Bachelor': Chris & Whitney Split (From Access Hollywood. 28 May 2015, 12:45 PM, PDT)
Sean Lowe (II)
- Bachelor Alums Defend Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe's On-Show Sex: "You Go Girl!" (From Us Weekly. 21 May 2015, 2:59 AM, PDT)
- Sean Lowe on Double Bachelorette Format: "The Girls Didn't Have an Ounce of Confidence" (From Us Weekly. 20 May 2015, 9:56 AM, PDT)
- Why Chris Soules Thought The Bachelorette Premiere Was "Awkward" (From E! Online. 20 May 2015, 9:41 AM, PDT)
- The Bachelorette Recap: Bachelor Pad Star Crashes the Premiere to Woo Andi! Plus, Our Top 5 Prediction (From E! Online. 19 May 2014, 10:28 PM, PDT)
- Kacie Boguskie, Two-Time Bachelor Contestant, Marries Music Executive Rusty Gaston: See the Pictures! (From Us Weekly. 12 May 2014, 3:39 AM, PDT)
- Bachelor Star Kacie Boguskie Is Married—All the Exclusive Wedding Details! (From E! Online. 11 May 2014, 6:00 PM, PDT)