Holidays tend to bring former lovers back together, so can a baked Turkey be the remedy that Carrie & Sebastian need? Not so fast!
Carrie (AnnaSophia Robb) and Sebastian (Austin Butler) ended their relationship on bad terms, leaving our leading lady alone on Halloween. However, on the Feb. 4 episode of The Carrie Diaries, we saw a bit of progress being made between the two former lovers. Could a reconciliation be on the horizon?
If a new promotional photo is any indication, it looks like Carrie and Sebastian Will be together on Thanksgiving. Better yet, good old Mr. Bradshaw (Matt Letscher) is sitting right next so Sebastian at the dinner table. However, don’t expect their reunion to be romantic.
Per The CW, on the Feb. 18 episode, title “Endgame,” Carrie gets in way over her head when she tries to cook the perfect Thanksgiving dinner for her family, her new boyfriend George »
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News Items"The Carrie Diaries" (2013)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of CW TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 15 July 2015, 10:42 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con Trailer Spectacular: Vikings Season 4, Colony and Shannara (From TVLine.com. 11 July 2015, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- NBC Cancels ‘American Odyssey’ After One Season (From Variety - TV News. 30 June 2015, 7:16 PM, PDT)
- Best Looks of the Week: Rachel McAdam's Lacy Zuhair Murad Dress, Hannah Davis' Sequin Mini & More! (From E! Online. 17 July 2015, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- Cannes: Jeremy Irons Starring in Action-Comedy ‘Monumental’ (From Variety - Film News. 16 May 2015, 12:57 AM, PDT)
- Kmi to sell 'Monumental' (From ScreenDaily. 15 May 2015, 10:00 PM, PDT)
Austin Butler (I)
- Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler Go on Romantic Safari in Africa—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 31 July 2015, 8:15 PM, PDT)
- Poppy Drayton and Austin Butler in MTV’s Shannara Chronicles Pics (From Boomtron. 25 July 2015, 8:18 AM, PDT)
- New Us sci-fi, fantasy and horror shows for 2016 (From Den of Geek. 15 July 2015, 3:19 PM, PDT)