Earlier this week, Bradley Cooper was the target of a salacious rumor suggesting that he was dumped by model Laura Simpson, a pal of his "Silver Linings Playbook" co-star Jennifer Lawrence, because Simpson was weirded out by his alleged obsession with her feet.
Cooper subsequently denied that he and Simpson even dated. But the story got us thinking about stars who have admitted to unusual turn-ons, from being tied up in scarves to getting frisky in front of a mirror.
Here are some of their most candid confessions.
- Erin Clements
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- 'American Hustle' Sued by Microwave Expert ... They Nuked My Reputation! (From TMZ. 30 October 2014, 3:33 PM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Gushes Over Chris Martin at amfAR Gala (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 October 2014, 3:26 PM, PDT)
- Jon Stewart Calls His ‘Meet the Press’ Talks Part of NBC's ‘Weird’ Strategy (From The Wrap. 30 October 2014, 2:57 PM, PDT)
Bradley Cooper (I)
- Oscars: Actor Race Favors the Trophy-Less (From Variety - Film News. 30 October 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- The Opposite Trajectories of Bradley Cooper and Ryan Reynolds (From Vulture. 30 October 2014, 9:05 AM, PDT)
- News Nuggets: Jennifer Lawrence proclaimed the Most Valuable Star of 2014 (From Gold Derby. 30 October 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
Silver Linings Playbook (2012)
- 'Serena' Trailer: Bradley Copper and Jennifer Lawrence Are Together (Again) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 29 October 2014, 6:12 PM, PDT)
- ‘Serena’ Trailer: Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper, Together Again (From Slash Film. 29 October 2014, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper reunite in long-delayed 'Serena' trailer (From Hitfix. 29 October 2014, 1:43 PM, PDT)