For Ginnifer Goodwin, joining the cast of Once Upon A Time has resulted in more happy endings than she could have dreamed of. Not only is the fantastic fantasy series one of ABC's biggest hits, but the show's popularity has allowed Goodwin to use her celebrity status to bring attention to worthy causes. Like she did on February 5 by helping Listerine kick off their 21 Day Challenge!
To help Americans develop better oral hygiene, and improve access to dental care for children in need, Listerine donated $21,000 after Goodwin's "swish," and will continue to donate every time someone signs up for the challenge on Facebook!
ETonline caught up with Goodwin to talk about this mighty cause and this even mightier season of Once Upon A Time (particularly what you can expect from the introduction of Snow White's mother)!
ETonline: How'd you come to partner with Listerine?
Ginnifer Goodwin: I made some friends at Listerine and they taught me a little »
Similar News Items"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- 9 Lessons Studio Films Should Take From The Indie World This Summer (From Indiewire. 25 August 2016, 9:54 AM, PDT)
- Emmy Predictions 2016: Period Pieces Dominate the Cinematography Race (From Indiewire Television. 24 August 2016, 3:28 PM, PDT)
- Emmy Predictions 2016: Period Pieces Dominate the Cinematography Race (From Indiewire. 24 August 2016, 3:28 PM, PDT)
- Black Label Media Acquires Emily Giffin’s ‘First Comes Love’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 22 August 2016, 4:29 PM, PDT)
- Once Upon a Time's Snow Is Haunted By a Past Evil — Fall TV First Look (From TVLine.com. 16 August 2016, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- 5 Times Josh Dallas and Ginnifer Goodwin Proved They Have Real-Life True Love (From Popsugar. 11 August 2016, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Downton Abbey: New Movie Talk Following 10 Emmy Nominations for Final Season (From TVSeriesFinale. 15 July 2016, 5:16 PM, PDT)
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Star Made Dame, Rod Stewart Knighted by Queen Elizabeth II (From The Wrap. 10 June 2016, 7:47 PM, PDT)
- 2016 Emmy Contenders: Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama (From Variety - TV News. 7 June 2016, 2:00 AM, PDT)