In more Marvel Studios news, Deadline reported that Chris Pratt (right) has been cast as team leader Peter Quill aka Star-Lord in the cosmic comic adaptation Guardians of the Galaxy. Several other actors have been linked to the role in recent months.
Pratt's credits include Wanted, Moneyball, Zero Dark Thirty and Movie 43. Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey have also been linked to unspecified roles in the film, with fans speculating that the comedy stars are likely to be voicing non-human characters Rocket Raccoon or Groot. »
- David Bentley
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- New ‘Spider-Man’ Will Be Like ‘A John Hughes Movie,’ Feature New Villain, Says Kevin Feige (From Variety - Film News. 4 July 2015, 2:17 PM, PDT)
- Ant-Man asks for help from The Avengers in new trailer (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 4 July 2015, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- Filming Delayed On "USS Indianapolis" (From Dark Horizons. 4 July 2015, 8:16 AM, PDT)
- This Woman Looks So Much Like Angelina Jolie, It's Almost Scary (From Popsugar. 1 July 2015, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- See Julia Roberts at Her Frumpiest in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Photos) (From The Wrap. 29 June 2015, 5:23 PM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Takes Son Moses to Meet Taylor Swift, Plus Kate Hudson Joins the Fun—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 29 June 2015, 11:36 AM, PDT)
Iron Man 3 (2013)
- Jurassic World becomes the fifth-biggest movie of all time at the worldwide box office (From Flickeringmyth. 5 July 2015, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- Jurassic World: Ty Simpkins Talks Landing His Role, the Gyrosphere, and More (From Collider.com. 3 July 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Visual Effects Companies Cinesite, Image Engine Merge (From Variety - Film News. 2 July 2015, 11:16 PM, PDT)