John Mayer insists he is a changed man these days.
In a new interview for "CBS Sunday Morning," excerpts of which were released by the network on Thursday, the singer said he isn't the same guy who once called Jessica Simpson (his ex-girlfriend) "sexual napalm."
"I was just a jerk," he told interviewer Anthony Mason.
"It's very liberating when you finally realize it's impossible to make everyone like you," he added.
John suggested his attitude came from a need to be accepted.
"I wanted everybody to like me. I thought I was one shuck and ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsJessica Simpson (I)
- Jessica Simpson Shares Sweet Snap with Hubby Eric Johnson on Anniversary (From TooFab. 22 May 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Jessica Simpson's Latest Instagram Photo Poses So Many Questions (From Popsugar. 22 May 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Kendall Jenner Hangs With Robert Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Rita Ora (From Popsugar. 22 May 2015, 10:30 AM, PDT)
John Mayer (VII)
- John Mayer -- I'm Eating My Words ... Dismisses 'Fake Rolex' Lawsuit (From TMZ. 21 May 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- David Letterman Uses Last Days To Strike New Chord With Music (From Variety - TV News. 20 May 2015, 9:47 AM, PDT)
- May 19th Blu-ray & DVD Releases Include Zombeavers, Stigmata, Evil Eye (From DailyDead. 18 May 2015, 9:25 PM, PDT)
Anthony Mason (V)
- 7 Things We Learned About Mad Men From Matthew Weiner’s Talk at the Museum of the Moving Image (From Vulture. 21 March 2015, 2:26 PM, PDT)
- Anthony Mason, Retired NBA Player and Knicks Star, Dies at 48 (From PEOPLE.com. 28 February 2015, 8:50 AM, PST)
- Anthony Mason, Former New York Knicks Player, Dies at 48 (From Variety - TV News. 28 February 2015, 7:59 AM, PST)