John Mayer insists he is a changed man these days.
In a new interview for "CBS Sunday Morning," excerpts of which were released by the network on Thursday, the singer said he isn't the same guy who once called Jessica Simpson (his ex-girlfriend) "sexual napalm."
"I was just a jerk," he told interviewer Anthony Mason.
"It's very liberating when you finally realize it's impossible to make everyone like you," he added.
John suggested his attitude came from a need to be accepted.
"I wanted everybody to like me. I thought I was one shuck and ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsJessica Simpson (I)
- Ashlee Simpson Ross Sweetly Wishes Cancer Stricken Dad Joe Simpson Happy Birthday (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 February 2017, 6:40 PM, PST)
- Ashlee Simpson Shares Sweet Birthday Message to Dad Joe Simpson as He Continues Cancer Battle (From E! Online. 18 February 2017, 5:45 PM, PST)
- Jessica Simpson Is Sexy in 'Fifty Shades of Pink' on Valentine's Day Date With Eric Johnson: Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 15 February 2017, 6:32 AM, PST)
John Mayer (VII)
- Bachelor Superfan John Mayer Wouldn’t Join the Show Unless They Changed One Small Thing (From PEOPLE.com. 24 February 2017, 9:55 AM, PST)
- Why John Mayer Does Not Want to Be The Bachelor (From E! Online. 24 February 2017, 5:06 AM, PST)
- John Mayer Opens Up About His Obsession With ‘The Bachelor,’ Explains Why He Can’t Watch An Entire Episode (From ET Canada. 24 February 2017, 4:55 AM, PST)
Anthony Mason (V)
- Savannah Guthrie Sets March 3 Return to ‘Today’ (From Variety - TV News. 22 February 2017, 7:07 AM, PST)
- Charlie Rose to Have Heart Surgery (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 8 February 2017, 5:11 AM, PST)
- Charlie Rose to Have Heart Surgery (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 8 February 2017, 5:11 AM, PST)