ITV aired Corrie at the later time of 9.40pm due to its coverage of England's sensational friendly win over Brazil, which pulled in 6.75m (29.2%) from 7pm and 102k on timeshift.
Over on BBC Two, Hairy Bikers Everyday Gourmet attracted 1.91m (8%) in the 8pm hour, then The Brain Doctors logged 1.3m (5.1%).
Elsewhere, Killers Behind Bars: The Untold Story mustered 763k (3.2%) for Channel 5 at 8pm, »
Similar News ItemsRicky Gervais
- Ricky Gervais, Hugh Laurie & More of Hollywood’s British Community Shocked About Brexit Vote (From Indiewire. 24 June 2016, 2:14 PM, PDT)
- 7-Minute Video Essay Explores The Cringe Effect In Ricky Gervais & Stephen Merchant’s ‘The Office’ (From The Playlist. 24 June 2016, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- British Notables in Entertainment React to Brexit Vote: ‘Goodbye, U.K.’ (From Variety - TV News. 24 June 2016, 3:45 AM, PDT)
Channel 4 [gb]
- Sunday's best TV: Messages Home – Lost Films of the British Army; Love Island (From The Guardian - TV News. 25 June 2016, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Watch The First Trailer For HBO Comedy ‘Divorce’ Starring Sarah Jessica Parker & Thomas Haden Church (From The Playlist. 22 June 2016, 10:03 AM, PDT)
- Iwan Rheon: Why the ‘Game of Thrones’ Psychopath Deserves to Be a Star (From Indiewire Television. 21 June 2016, 2:18 PM, PDT)
"Coronation Street" (1960)
- Ben Kingsley: five best moments (From The Guardian - Film News. 10 June 2016, 12:35 AM, PDT)
- Lenny Henry Joins ‘Broadchurch’ As Filming Starts On Third & Final Season (From Deadline TV. 23 May 2016, 7:38 AM, PDT)
- BBC Set to Launch Netflix and Amazon Rival Subscription Service (From Variety - TV News. 16 May 2016, 5:10 AM, PDT)