ITV aired Corrie at the later time of 9.40pm due to its coverage of England's sensational friendly win over Brazil, which pulled in 6.75m (29.2%) from 7pm and 102k on timeshift.
Over on BBC Two, Hairy Bikers Everyday Gourmet attracted 1.91m (8%) in the 8pm hour, then The Brain Doctors logged 1.3m (5.1%).
Elsewhere, Killers Behind Bars: The Untold Story mustered 763k (3.2%) for Channel 5 at 8pm, »
Similar News ItemsChannel 4 [gb]
- Caring and sharing: the First Dates crew test Christmas canapés (From The Guardian - TV News. 29 November 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Walter Presents – exclusive trailer for Channel 4's new world TV service (From The Guardian - TV News. 27 November 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Picturehouse, Film4, Channel 4, Mubi join Screen Film Summit (From ScreenDaily. 27 November 2015, 5:04 AM, PST)
- Critic's Notebook: Ricky Gervais Isn't Quite as Deadly as He Seems (From The Hollywood Reporter. 27 November 2015, 8:00 AM, PST)
- New trailer for The Little Prince (From Flickeringmyth. 26 November 2015, 1:00 AM, PST)
- Watch the new trailer for Paramount’s ‘The Little Prince’ (From The Hollywood News. 25 November 2015, 11:15 PM, PST)
"Coronation Street" (1960)
- Sun article on Coronation Street ‘jihadi’ plot denied by ITV (From The Guardian - TV News. 27 November 2015, 6:18 AM, PST)
- Coronation Street: Tisha Merry wants to educate on revenge porn (From Virgin Media - TV. 25 November 2015, 3:00 AM, PST)
- Eileen Derbyshire leaving Coronation Street? (From Virgin Media - TV. 23 November 2015, 1:00 AM, PST)