Looking like a Grecian vision, this ‘Twilight‘ actress looked like an epic vision at the honorable amfAR gala held on the eve of New York City’s Fashion Week on Feb. 6 — saying this look was a hit is an understatement!
Ashley Greene, 25, most famously known for playing Alice Cullen in the Twilight franchise, looked immaculate at the New York City’s amfAR gala held on Feb. 6. The starlet wore a Giambattista Valli Resort look from the designers 2013 collection. Looking very camera ready, the beauty pulled off one of the best looks of the night!
The halter dress was in a candy white shade, showing off the star’s beautiful porcelain looking skin. Shining from head to toe, the dress also featured a simple key hole effect that was finished off with a leaf cinching belt that hung to her barely there waist. The dress hung perfectly to Ashley’s toned frame. »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsThe Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
- How Nikki and Ian's Baby Name Is Connected to 1 of Her Twilight Movies (From Popsugar. 17 August 2017, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Top Ten Movie Franchises Based on Books (From Cinelinx. 16 August 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Michael Sheen, David Tennant to Star in Neil Gaiman’s ‘Good Omens’ at Amazon (From Variety - TV News. 14 August 2017, 3:30 PM, PDT)
Ashley Greene (I)
- Hollywood Pays Tribute to ‘Comedic Icon’ Jerry Lewis: ‘One of the Greatest of All Time’ (From Variety - Film News. 20 August 2017, 11:44 AM, PDT)
- Celebrities React to Chester Bennington's Shocking Suicide as Bandmate Confirms: 'Shocked and Heartbroken' (From PEOPLE.com. 20 July 2017, 11:40 AM, PDT)
- Ashley Greene Reveals Why She’s an 'Untraditional Bride' and If Her Twilight Costars Are Invited to Her Wedding (From PEOPLE.com. 17 July 2017, 5:15 PM, PDT)
- People Are Loving Project Runway's Decision to Use Models up to Size 22 (From PEOPLE.com. 18 August 2017, 2:23 PM, PDT)
- Star Sightings: Drake Parties in His Hometown, Katy Perry and Robert Pattinson Dine With Pals and More! (From Entertainment Tonight. 9 August 2017, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- The Incomparable Rose Hartman: I Shot Andy Warhol... David Bowie... and Bianca Jagger on a Horse (From CultureCatch. 17 June 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)