Well, almost. Good Morning America anchor Robin Roberts announced today that she’ll return to the ABC program on Feb. 20 — coincidentally enough, five months to the day since her bone marrow transplant.
Roberts took a medical leave of absence from Gma late last summer to treat her myelodysplastic syndrome (or Mds), a rare blood disorder. She underwent a bone marrow transplant on Sept. 20, was released from the hospital Oct. 10, and — after one more hospital stay in November — began preparing for her return to the morning program with a series of “dry runs” last month.
“I’m excited »
- Hillary Busis
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- X-men: Days Of Future Past VFX Video - Jennifer Lawrence In Blue Genes (From ComicBookMovie. 30 September 2014, 1:13 AM, PDT)
- Katniss Is Subversive Revolutionary Leader in Thg Trailer (From Alt Film Guide. 29 September 2014, 8:35 PM, PDT)
- 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Blu-ray Preview: Who Is Sunspot? (From MovieWeb. 29 September 2014, 3:12 PM, PDT)
"Good Morning America" (1975)
- Josh Elliott and Liz Cho Are Engaged! (From E! Online. 30 September 2014, 4:45 AM, PDT)
- Saturday Morning Cartoons Are Officially Dead (From GeekTyrant. 29 September 2014, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Michael Strahan to star in Magic Mike Xxl (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 29 September 2014, 10:12 AM, PDT)
- Billy Elliot tops the UK box office (but not that version) (From Den of Geek. 30 September 2014, 1:21 AM, PDT)
- Sr Geek Picks: Denzel’s Jay-z Impression, Kid Star-Lord & Kid Thanos and More (From Screen Rant. 29 September 2014, 7:35 PM, PDT)
- Denzel Washington's Silliest ‘Equalizer’ Moments — No Car, No Gun, No Problem (From The Wrap. 29 September 2014, 5:48 PM, PDT)