Well, almost. Good Morning America anchor Robin Roberts announced today that she’ll return to the ABC program on Feb. 20 — coincidentally enough, five months to the day since her bone marrow transplant.
Roberts took a medical leave of absence from Gma late last summer to treat her myelodysplastic syndrome (or Mds), a rare blood disorder. She underwent a bone marrow transplant on Sept. 20, was released from the hospital Oct. 10, and — after one more hospital stay in November — began preparing for her return to the morning program with a series of “dry runs” last month.
“I’m excited »
- Hillary Busis
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Jennifer Lawrence Brings Along a Furry Friend for Malibu Date Night with Darren Aronofsky (From PEOPLE.com. 25 June 2017, 9:37 AM, PDT)
- The Unbearable Rightness of Daniel Day-Lewis Retiring (Even if He Doesn’t Keep to It) (From Variety - Film News. 25 June 2017, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- Dazzler Will Appear In The Upcoming ‘X-Men: Dark Phoenix’ Film (From The Playlist. 24 June 2017, 7:12 AM, PDT)
"Good Morning America" (1975)
- Erin Andrews Marries Longtime Boyfriend in an Intimate Montana Ceremony (From Popsugar. 25 June 2017, 11:32 AM, PDT)
- Erin Andrews Marries NHL Star Jarret Stoll (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 June 2017, 5:37 PM, PDT)
- Dancing with the Stars Host Erin Andrews and Hockey Player Jarret Stoll Tie the Knot (From PEOPLE.com. 24 June 2017, 5:17 PM, PDT)
- ‘Veep’ Showrunner on the Season 6 Finale, Plans for Season 7, and Who’s Coming Back After That Wild Ending (From Indiewire. 25 June 2017, 11:22 PM, PDT)
- ‘Veep’ Showrunner on the Season 6 Finale, Plans for Season 7, and Who’s Coming Back After That Wild Ending (From Indiewire Television. 25 June 2017, 11:22 PM, PDT)
- Congressman Adam Schiff Blames Obama and Trump For Russian Hacking (From TMZ. 25 June 2017, 7:48 AM, PDT)