What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. That is, until it doesn't.
Just in time for Valentine's Day, Ancestry.com is lifting the veil on who got hitched in the unofficial marriage capital of the world (with 62 marriages per 1,000 residents, it should seriously be official).
Looking back five decades, from 1956 to 2005, they've uncovered some of Hollywood's hottest names who pulled a "Ross and Rachel" in Vegas. Just, hopefully less drunk.
For instance, did you know notorious bachelor George Clooney was once married, over 20 years ago? Way before Elisabetta Canalis and Stacy Keibler, hunky Mr. ER married Talia Balsam in 1989. They made it through three years before calling it quits.
Look, we even have his marriage license as proof!
And hey, if Clooney fell prey, you know none of us are immune.
- Liat Kornowski
Similar News ItemsAngelina Jolie
- Another Epic Ellen DeGeneres Selfie! See Her Pic With Kanye West, Justin Bieber and Sam Smith (From E! Online. 29 January 2015, 3:46 PM, PST)
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt “Fight to End All Fights” Was Made Up By Tabloid (From GossipCop. 29 January 2015, 10:32 AM, PST)
- Brad Pitt in talks for Angelina Jolie's next film (From National Ledger. 29 January 2015, 9:55 AM, PST)
- 'Outlander' Star Joining George Clooney, Julia Roberts in 'Money Monster' (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 29 January 2015, 3:08 PM, PST)
- Super Bowl 2015 Movie Trailers (From MovieWeb. 29 January 2015, 1:06 PM, PST)
- Tomorrowland Super Bowl Big Game Spot Preview (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 January 2015, 12:58 PM, PST)
- Stanley Tucci Welcomes a Baby Boy With Wife Felicity Blunt (From Popsugar. 29 January 2015, 12:25 PM, PST)
- From Beyoncé to Taylor Swift, Sam Smith’s Love for Pop’s Greatest Divas (From Entertainment Tonight. 28 January 2015, 11:23 AM, PST)
- Sam Smith Says He'll Give Beyoncé His Grammy If He Wins Album of the Year (From E! Online. 28 January 2015, 9:34 AM, PST)