By Seth Metoyer, MoreHorror.com
The Lords of Salem will open in cities across the country earlier than previously reported. The film will open on Friday, April 19, 2013 after having its U.S. Premiere in March in SXSW 2013’s Midnighters Section according to our sources.
Cities include New York, Los Angeles, Boston, San Francisco, Chicago, Philadelphia, DC, Miami, Dallas, Houston, Detroit – and more.
Check out a larger version of the official poster and the new trailer below the synopsis and movie details.
From the singular mind of horror maestro Rob Zombie comes a chilling plunge into a nightmare world where evil runs in the blood. The Lords of Salem tells the tale of Heidi (Sheri Moon Zombie), a radio station DJ living in Salem, »
Similar News ItemsRob Zombie
- Saban’s Feature Film Label Banks on VOD Releases, Genre Breakouts (From Variety - Film News. 22 March 2017, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Listen to Tyler Bates’ “Molotov Cocktails” from The Belko Experiment Soundtrack (From DailyDead. 16 March 2017, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- Tura! – The Tura Satana Documentary – Join ‘Team Tura’ and Help With Their Kickstarter Campaign (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 15 March 2017, 6:44 PM, PDT)
Jason Blum (I)
- 'Escape From New York' Remake in the Works (From Rolling Stone. 24 March 2017, 7:23 PM, PDT)
- Review — ‘Life’ Finds a Way to Deliver Slick Thrills Despite the Generic Setup (From FilmSchoolRejects. 23 March 2017, 12:03 PM, PDT)
- Ten Takeaways on Entertainment Marketing From Variety’s Massive Summit (From Variety - Film News. 22 March 2017, 7:12 PM, PDT)
- Get Out Producer Jason Blum on Jordan Peele’s Directorial Debut (From LRM Online. 23 February 2017, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Long Lost Paranormal Activity Audition Videos Uncovered by Director (From MovieWeb. 2 February 2017, 12:42 PM, PST)
- Watch the Original Improvised Auditions For ‘Paranormal Activity’ (From Slash Film. 1 February 2017, 10:30 AM, PST)