Yoda solo film rumors, misleading they may be, but uncovered the truth we have.
On the heels of Disney head honcho Bob Iger sensing the presence of "Star Wars" spinoff projects in the force, Entertainment Weekly has announced who the scripts by Simon Kinberg and Lawrence Kasdan will revolve around: young space pirate/scoundrel Han Solo, and ruthless bounty hunting clone Boba Fett.
By inserting "Attack of the Clones" co-star/Jango Fett actor Temeura Morrison's voice into "The Empire Strikes Back," George Lucas essentially handed Morrison the Boba gig on a silver platter, and the character's creator Joe Johnston of "Rocketeer" and "Captain America" fame has already stated years ago he would like to direct a Fett adventure. Original Boba actor Jeremy Bulloch would like a cameo please. So be it. Now the question is who will he run into… Darth Vader perhaps?
Not too many young thesps have the magnetism, »
- Max Evry
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Rick Baker retiring from movies (From Den of Geek. 28 May 2015, 11:07 PM, PDT)
- Andy Serkis' Star Wars: The Force Awakens Character Revealed (From EmpireOnline. 28 May 2015, 11:07 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Andy Serkis' character revealed (From Den of Geek. 28 May 2015, 10:51 PM, PDT)
"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Sword of Vengeance Review (From The Hollywood News. 29 May 2015, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Viral video: Coldplay's Game of Thrones, Bieber's karaoke, and Jamie Oliver cries (From The Guardian - TV News. 28 May 2015, 11:13 PM, PDT)
- Aquarius: Is NBC's Charles Manson Drama Groovy or Gruesome? (From TVLine.com. 28 May 2015, 8:00 PM, PDT)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield Go On Concert Date Together -- See The Pic! (From TooFab. 28 May 2015, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Tracy Morgan Settles With Walmart After Accident (From Popsugar. 28 May 2015, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- 2 of Your Hollywood Girl-Crushes Crushed the Red Carpet Last Night (From Popsugar. 28 May 2015, 10:40 AM, PDT)