You have to hand it to the star, who once again is being incredibly honest and confessing that she dated in the past in a very unhealthy way.
Demi Lovato has come a long way since she checked into rehab for bulimia and self-harming back in 2011, and she admits that her relationships were the root of all evil. The 20-year-old says she had bad experiences in dating and admits to “self-sabotaging” during her previous relationships. She is not scared anymore and says “it’s very unhealthy when a girl devotes all their time to a guy and forget their friends and family.” The brunette beauty is in a much healthier state of mind and admits she’s ready to start dating again. She definitely sounds like she knows what she wants now!
“I have spent the last year focusing on myself and it’s been incredible. More has come out »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsSimon Cowell (I)
- Simon Cowell: Cheryl and Mel B too self-obsessed to win X Factor (From Virgin Media - TV. 27 August 2014, 2:15 AM, PDT)
- The X Factor: Simon Cowell 'can't remember Cheryl's new surname' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 26 August 2014, 3:38 AM, PDT)
- The X Factor: Simon Cowell admits firing Cheryl was a mistake (From Digital Spy - TV news. 26 August 2014, 3:11 AM, PDT)
- Rita Ora and Iggy Azalea Pass on Madonna and Britney Spears Moment (From National Ledger. 26 August 2014, 12:24 PM, PDT)
- The Essential Films & TV to Stream This Week – August 26th 2014 (From HeyUGuys. 26 August 2014, 3:30 AM, PDT)
- Britney Spears Responds To Katy Perry's VMAs Denim Dress (From Access Hollywood. 25 August 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Fox 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 8/26/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 26 August 2014, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- What to Watch: Tonight's TV Picks - 2014 Emmys, Masters of Sex (From Digital Spy - TV news. 26 August 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Louis Walsh: Having Simon Cowell back is 'exciting' (From Virgin Media - TV. 26 August 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)