By Carson Blackwelder
Last week’s pilot of NBC’s “Jekyll and Hyde” drama Do No Harm premiered to disastrously low ratings.
Although The Office and the series finale of the beloved 30 Rock would seem like promising lead-ins for any show, audiences apparently unified in switching their TV sets off at 10 p.m.
Do No Harm, starring Steven Pasquale as a bipolar doctor, posted the lowest ratings ever for a broadcast scripted series premiere during the regular season, raking in a 0.9 rating in the key demo. Adding to its list of accomplishments, it was also the least-watched drama in TV history among total viewers, drawing only 3.1 million viewers.
Of course, it had some tough competition, namely CBS’s Elementary and ABC’s Scandal. However, it’s likely the pilot’s performance will bury the series after just one week on the tube.
Do No Harm’s performance got »
- Carson Blackwelder
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- ‘Folk Hero and Funny Guy’: Alex Karpovsky-Wyatt Russell Comedy Finds a Buyer (From Variety - Film News. 18 January 2017, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Watch an 8-Bit version of the Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer (From Flickeringmyth. 18 January 2017, 3:15 AM, PST)
- 5 Things Every Scandal Fan Should Know About Season 6 (From BuzzSugar. 17 January 2017, 3:15 PM, PST)
- Josh Holloway’s Family ‘All Sleep in the Same Room’: ‘I Wake Up Thinking About How Beautiful My Children Are’ (From PEOPLE.com. 17 January 2017, 10:55 AM, PST)
- Chewbacca tears off Unkar Plutt’s arm in deleted scene from Star Wars: The Force Awakens (From Flickeringmyth. 14 January 2017, 2:15 PM, PST)
- Tangled sequel series Tangled: Before Ever After gets a new trailer (From Flickeringmyth. 14 January 2017, 1:20 AM, PST)
"Mad Men" (2007)
- ‘The Arrangement’ Gets March Premiere Date On E! (From Deadline TV. 17 January 2017, 7:21 AM, PST)
- ‘Fatal Attraction’ TV Series Doa at Fox (From The Wrap. 13 January 2017, 2:51 PM, PST)
- 'Fatal Attraction' TV Series Dead at Fox (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 13 January 2017, 1:34 PM, PST)