In paperwork obtained by Et filed February 4, Kris's lawyer Marshall W. Waller alleges that Kim's rush to bring the case to court has more to do with her impending pregnancy than legitimate pressing matters.
Pics: Five Years of Kim Kardashian Fashion
"What is really going on here is that an 'urgency' in the form of an apparently unplanned pregnancy, something [Kris] had nothing to do with, is perceived by [Kim] as an opportunity to gain a litigation advantage by trying to force this court to prematurely set this matter for trial," writes Waller.
He later asks, "Indeed, why would [Kim] plan to get pregnant in the midst of divorce proceedings?"
Related: Kim Kardashian on Divorce, Surrogate Breastfeeding
Kim, during a January appearance on the Today show stayed mostly »
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- North West and Penelope Disick Celebrate Joint 'Moana'-Themed Birthday Bash: See the Adorable Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 June 2017, 10:10 AM, PDT)
- North West and Penelope Disick Get Joint Moana-Themed Birthday Party (From E! Online. 25 June 2017, 10:08 AM, PDT)
- Kris Jenner Is ‘Not Thrilled’ Kendall and Kylie Spent Father’s Day with Caitlyn Jenner, Says Source (From PEOPLE.com. 25 June 2017, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Jeff Van Gundy Says Khloé Kardashian Deserves an Apology from 'Kardashian-Shaming' Cavs Fans (From PEOPLE.com. 10 June 2017, 10:09 AM, PDT)
- Khloe, Kourtney and Kris Blow Up Kardashian Curse Myth in Cavs Win (From TMZ. 10 June 2017, 6:25 AM, PDT)
- Kris Humphries Unloads Beverly Hills House for $8.25 Million (Photo Gallery) (From TMZ. 8 June 2017, 1:46 PM, PDT)