Goodbye Boston, Hello New York! Maybe.
On the Smash Season 2 premiere, Bombshell exploded - and not in a good way. After a successful preview in Boston, the show seemed to be destined for Broadway. Then, trouble hit from all sides: money issues, theatre blocking, writer depression, director sex scandal and negative gossip throughout the Broadway network. Will Bombshell make it "On Broadway?"
These issues make the show's previous problems seem like nothing, but in many ways the dysfunctional lives of those involved in the production may be its saving grace. Eileen will be able to keep the main players on hold, since no one else will take them.
All the changes were apparent right away. No more Michael, Leo, Ellis, Dev and a swift kick out the door to Frank. The casting changes from Smash Season 1 to Season 2 were handled in a natural manner. I'm looking forward to show's shift »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Carla Day)
Similar News ItemsJennifer Hudson (I)
- Blake Shelton and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on The Voice (and Putting the Real Housewives to Shame!) (From E! Online. 22 September 2017, 4:05 PM, PDT)
- Remote Controlled: ‘The Voice’ Coaches Preview ‘Lucky’ Season 13 — Plus Who’s Going to Win (From Variety - TV News. 22 September 2017, 10:23 AM, PDT)
- Why Jennifer Hudson Is the Perfect Addition to The Voice's Coach Panel (From E! Online. 22 September 2017, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- David Foster and Katharine McPhee Are ‘Absolutely Not Dating’: Sources (From PEOPLE.com. 21 September 2017, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- ‘SpongeBob’ Musical Completes Its Deep-Sea Cast + More New York Theater News (From Backstage. 14 September 2017, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Miss America 2018 Winner: Who Inherited Savvy Shields' Crown? (From TVLine.com. 10 September 2017, 8:03 PM, PDT)
Leo Fitzpatrick (I)
- Nelly Furtado Says She’s Had ‘Several’ Inappropriate Experiences with ‘Radio Staff’ Amid Taylor Swift Groping Trial (From PEOPLE.com. 11 August 2017, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- Why Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Make the Perfect Date — and 5 Questions We’d Want to Ask (From PEOPLE.com. 27 July 2017, 11:27 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez Wishes Her 'Love' Alex Rodriguez a Happy Birthday: He 'Makes My Heart Skip a Beat' (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 July 2017, 5:53 AM, PDT)