Eva Mendes has signed on to Ryan Gosling’s upcoming directorial debut, How To Catch A Monster. It seems that the actor is hoping for a familiar environment in which to make his debut, as he has picked up Christina Hendricks and Ben Mendelsohn as well. For those who haven’t clued in yet, all three actors have worked with Gosling before. Hendricks co-starred in Drive and Mendelsohn and Mendes showed up in The Place Beyond The Pines.
For those unfamiliar with the plot of How To Catch A Monster, check it out below.
“How to Catch a Monster weaves elements of fantasy noir, and suspense into a modern day fairytale. Set against the surreal dreamscape of a vanishing city, Billy, a single mother of two, is swept into a macabre and dark fantasy underworld while her teenage son discovers a secret road leading to an underwater town. Both Billy »
- Matt Joseph
Similar News ItemsRyan Gosling
- Ellen DeGeneres' Best Movie Spoofs: La La Land, Harry Potter, Fifty Shades of Grey and More (From E! Online. 18 January 2017, 1:38 PM, PST)
- A Ryan Gosling Face For Almost Every Situation (From Popsugar. 18 January 2017, 11:30 AM, PST)
- Ellen's Version of La La Land Is a Lot Like Your Ideal Version of La La Land (From BuzzSugar. 18 January 2017, 8:45 AM, PST)
- Dakota Fanning joins Daniel Bruhl and Luke Evans in The Alienist (From Flickeringmyth. 17 January 2017, 7:50 PM, PST)
- Louis C.K., Albert Brooks Animated Series ‘The Cops’ Gets Greenlight From TBS (From Indiewire Television. 14 January 2017, 12:20 PM, PST)
- Louis C.K., Albert Brooks Animated Series ‘The Cops’ Gets Greenlight From TBS (From Indiewire. 14 January 2017, 12:20 PM, PST)
- Hap and Leonard: The Guys Are Drooling in the Season Two Teaser (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 January 2017, 5:21 PM, PST)
- ‘Incorporated,’ ’24’ Star Dennis Haysbert: ‘We Are Nosediving Into This Dystopian World’ (From Variety - TV News. 12 January 2017, 10:00 AM, PST)
- ‘The Neon Demon’: Nicolas Winding Refn to Release Vinyl Compilation Inspired by the Film (From Indiewire. 11 January 2017, 1:40 PM, PST)